Question for Nezoia

I have a level 39 priest I am leveling and with the changes to shadow, do you have any spec recommendations?
    Nah, I don't think so, more like chewed out, I've been chewed out before.

15+ Year Old Account
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Re: Question for Nezoia

I'm not Nezoia but i'd be this if I was level 39.

Quote Originally Posted by Specs1832
    I have a level 39 priest I am leveling and with the changes to shadow, do you have any spec recommendations?
    How to: Asking things to Nezoia:

Log in MMOChampion -> My Messages -> New Message -> To: Nezoia Subject: Recommendation Test:I have a level 39 priest I am leveling and with the changes to shadow, do you have any spec recommendations? -> End.

Else start a thread asking for tips by everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll

Quote Originally Posted by Izenhart
    How to: Asking things to Nezoia:

Log in MMOChampion -> My Messages -> New Message -> To: Nezoia Subject: Recommendation Test:I have a level 39 priest I am leveling and with the changes to shadow, do you have any spec recommendations? -> End.

Else start a thread asking for tips by everyone.
    Okie Dokie.

Wasn't trying to shun anyone else, Nezoia just seems to be the resident SPriest Forum Juggernaut. Wasn't sure if spirit tap was still worth it for leveling with all the lower tier damage talents now, especially after seeing some PvE posts from Nezoia dropping it.

Thanks for the posts and the lolcat lol.
    Nah, I don't think so, more like chewed out, I've been chewed out before.

We been discussing not taking IST for heavy progressive Ulduar raiding. It's really really not related to leveling or gearing up in Naxxramas :-)

For leveling, every piece of mana regen you can get hands on is worth the points. I'm playing without spirit tap these days, and you can really feel it when you don't have full mana after burning though 10-15 mobs in a row.

So it's something I'll recommend to prioritize over any other talent. Dunno why Worshaka was drunk and didn't include it in his link.

Quote Originally Posted by Nezoia
    We been discussing not taking IST for heavy progressive Ulduar raiding. It's really really not related to leveling or gearing up in Naxxramas :-)

For leveling, every piece of mana regen you can get hands on is worth the points. I'm playing without spirit tap these days, and you can really feel it when you don't have full mana after burning though 10-15 mobs in a row.

So it's something I'll recommend to prioritize over any other talent. Dunno why Worshaka was drunk and didn't include it in his link.
    Being lvl 39 I made the assumption it was for a twink... and thus was thinking in terms of PvP. If you want to level then yes... you take spirit tap at all costs.

Quote Originally Posted by Specs1832
    Quote Originally Posted by Worshaka
    Being lvl 39 I made the assumption it was for a twink
    /facepalm

Also Imp Scream and Silence > Imp Devouring Plague.
    Dev Plague costs tooo much mana.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Barthilas&n=Strykie

24 seconds is also longer than any mob should be alive while leveling, I didn't even use pain unless I was pulling mobs with it in order to aoe them down after I got mind sear.

DP is cool for soloing elites and group quests, but most of these where nerfed, so...

Imp DP is probably not that good overall.