Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Why druids (Hybrid) put ot 7k now? and nothing for ret

Quote Originally Posted by Luthius
    The OP here is simply the reason behind all the hatred that we get from every single person in WoW plus the Game Designers themselves. We are damn fine and we're the greatest Hybrid-Support class ever made in this game.

We're Godlike in WoW, just reduce the number of the retarded players like yourself and we'll be even greater. Go spam FCFS to get shown on DPS Charts you noob.
    I hate to sound eletist here but a guy with stats like yours as a ret pally really has no place to speak on behalf of "end game" ret dps and or how we compare to other classes.

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money; but what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I've acquired over a very long career, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, i will not pursue you but if you don't; I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Munk
    I hate to sound eletist here but a guy with stats like yours as a ret pally really has no place to speak on behalf of "end game" ret dps and or how we compare to other classes.

This

Quote Originally Posted by Capzien
    We have to keep up Mangle (if we are the only feral/there is no arms warrior), Rake, Rip, Savage Roar, make sure we are behind mobs so we can Shred and watch our energy and cooldown timers to see if it's safe to bite, if we miss anything our DPS drops significantly.

I believe the only rotation that comes close in difficulty is that of an Affliction Warlock.
    Naww, how cute....

Ever heard of mutilate? Atleast how it was b4 they changed HfB.

They had to keep up Rapture, Slice and dice, HfB, time envenom and HfB to max out the dps, just time it wrong, no need to even miss, and your dps would drop lots. And if you were unlucky with deadly poison procs your dps would also drop.

Not saying it was harder but atleast equally hard.

all classes have/had a point of being the most op sobs that everyone hates, soon feral druids will be nerfed some other random class will get some buff that everyone will qq :'(about, although this has something to do with this i hope enhance shammys get buffed in the next patch ;D

If you're going to judge my point of view or thinking cause of my gear or lack of stats due my work situation, then you are retarded. Simple as that, even more retarded than the OP itself.

Made by myself while I'm bored..

Quote Originally Posted by Skunkis
    Naww, how cute....

They had to keep up Rapture, Slice and dice, HfB, time envenom and HfB to max out the dps, just time it wrong, no need to even miss, and your dps would drop lots. And if you were unlucky with deadly poison procs your dps would also drop.

Also ToT with another rogue every 30 seconds. And all of this to just be comparable to worse dps then equally geared ferals.

Look at my name, I love my druid way more then my rogue, but lets not kid ourselves here as to which is more complex.

Quote Originally Posted by wanax
    This
    If you're going to judge my point of view or thinking cause of my gear or lack of stats due my work situation, then you are retarded. Simple as that, even more retarded than the OP itself.
    This.

Made by myself while I'm bored..

Quote Originally Posted by DruidFTW
    Also ToT with another rogue every 30 seconds. And all of this to just be comparable to worse dps then equally geared ferals.

Look at my name, I love my druid way more then my rogue, but lets not kid ourselves here as to which is more complex.
    I think what makes it "hard", which isn't to say its difficult, rather just difficult relative to other classes, is the energy. Mana: who cares how much you use til its gone? (Wait, can that happen?) And even if it does, there's always ways to regen. I know ridiculously op fury had no problems with rage and spammed their attacks when they were off CD, not positive about now but I don't think rage is much of a problem. Energy, however does not take into account anything but time. You just have to sit and wait for your energy to get back to where it needs to be for an attack and have to make the right decision what it should be, and if you choose wrong you have to wait again whereas mana or rage users just hit the right one after a gcd.

Quote Originally Posted by Skunkis
    Naww, how cute....

I never said rogues wasn't hard, actually, I have no idea what a rogues rotation is like. That and the rogue rotation had/has nothing to do with Feral DPS compared to Ret DPS or whether or not the Feral rotation is stupid.

As a feral druid i will take this from the feral perspective.

Ret paladins in BC, just like feral DPS did not get raidinvites, non of us had enough to offer.
    Blizzard wanted to change this for WoTLK, making hybrid DPS viable.

Retribution got the DPS they should have, but what more is the raid utility they got: (3% haste, 3% crit, 3% damage, cc, replenishment and decent ofhealing)

Feral got a decent DPS boost! for sure. although we didnt get much utility, due to the things we already had. (CR, innervate, leader of the pack, and offtanking)

Really seems like a fair deal, and retribution for sure got into serious raiding guilds for the first time!
    But feral DPS havent. Whatever the reason is for this, it is a fact, and therefore feral PVE dps now got buffed. Big surprise!!!

Conclusion: QQ

Where are your stats ?

Azharok Dalaran-EU if you want mine btw .
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoopie
    this change is to help players like you..... you know..night elf with tyrannical beheader...

Azharok - Dalaran EU

i think is a bad thing qq about other class in pvp, but qq about your raid partners is unkind, stupid and againts your raid global dps, if someone beat your dps, try to be better, even if you know is imposible, try it, dont qq about your partner, NEVER!!!

i raided all the BC as retry thinking that, and works fine

Martini

In response to this topic. Do people really stop to think about what they are going to post. QQ posts are annoying in general unless they are backed by some numbers and proof. QQ threads that are just looking for someone to come in and agree with the OP are childish and stupid. Nobody is going to really take to heart what is being said. And as you can see people are just going to put you down. Try actually finding out how/why you are being out dps'ed look at the fight and your personal responsibilities, and compare that to the other person's. look at the bosses debuffs. And also look at other guilds see how the compare to you and the class you are whinning about. Then realize you're posting on MMO a place where Devs most like do not take the time to visit since they have their own forums full of the same QQ.

but anyway doing some research first and making a post that makes sense and brings actual awareness will go a lot further than seeing a wall of zomg I go beat on the meters by a feral druid....

Naww, how cute....

You, sir, are full of bullcrap. Don't make me laugh man. Mutilate.. Haha..

* Arent you forgetting about "cut to the chase" which automatically refreshes SnD with each envenom and eviscerate????

- That takes SnD out of the rotation to care about. What do you have left to spam then? Whoopty-doo, spam mutilate, unload CPs, repeat until dead, im stunned with the sheer complexity /sarcasm.

* Arent you forgetting that Mutilate does not require positioning anymore?

- Well, Shred still does, if you can't get behind your target the dps is broken.

* What's percentage of your DPS would be rupture??

- That's right, about 10%, who gives a dead rat's ass if you can't maintain 100% rupture uptime, it wont make or break your dps. Now for feral, Rip is easily 30-35% which you MUST maintain perfectly and not only that but all the other buffs on it which all require energy and some of them even combo points..

* Zomg you have to click another rogue to cast ToT!! Zomg!!

- How about trying to de-shift then spend eternity trying to find and target a retard who has died or went oom to cast your utility then get back to boss, and of course all your rotations have faded on the boss and you have to build all the thing all over again.

* Zomg need to keep HfB!!

- It costs 15 energy and lasts ONE MINUTE.. Are you kidding me?? Now if only it would last like our Mangle 12 seconds and costed like 35 energy then we would talk. >.<

* Zomg unlucky poison procs!

- "Zomg no OOC procs and my SR is about to fade with Rip shortly after!! Where do i get TEN combo points now??" I'd gladly take your proc over ours, because yours does not require a single brain cell to use. We're talking about rotation here right? What kind of complication does your poison procc add again?

TLDR - you have no idea what complicated DPS is with your rogue, just don't talk. I could understand a warlock, but rogues QQ about complexity just makes me laugh. You have it 10 times easier than a feral druid, enjoy your buffs.

LOL
    Hey guys, calm down ^^
    The OP doesn't read your posts anyway, he didn't even react. He must be rofl or ashamed but stop feeding this QQ nonsense thread

The fact that ferals beats other hybrids shouldn't be an issue...
    The fact that ferals can do a LOT more dps than every other pure class is stupid :X
    Myself playing a lock, i'm pissed off seeing ferals do 1-2k more dps than myself, playing affliction since long time...
    I could do over 6k dps on patchwerk in 3.0, now i'm far from it with better stuff... ffs... and don't say i'm doing something wrong in my rotation, if i could do 6k with 2 more dots to refresh! QQQQQ

Quote Originally Posted by yaamaan
    The fact that ferals beats other hybrids shouldn't be an issue...
    The fact that ferals can do a LOT more dps than every other pure class is stupid :X
    Myself playing a lock, i'm pissed off seeing ferals do 1-2k more dps than myself, playing affliction since long time...
    I could do over 6k dps on patchwerk in 3.0, now i'm far from it with better stuff... ffs... and don't say i'm doing something wrong in my rotation, if i could do 6k with 2 more dots to refresh! QQQQQ
    You didn't read any of these replies did you?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by pukaboomkin
    ^^ this

Pointless QQ is pointless, if it was happening on a tank and spank fight without damage buffs then maybe. You might also want to note feral druids have the highest burst damage over 30sec if they blow their CD's in a raid .