Need some healin advice

Im going for a healin build just for heroics I came up with this

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#bVcbhZcxtcfMqih0euVo

Any thoughts?

Re: Need some healin advice

LOL. That's my smite build. >.>
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Topgunner
    Thank god... I was gonna say that first spec was horrible... this looks very normal for holy.

Personally, my spec is the same except... remove Holy Reach (just tell people to stack closer to you.) and replace with Inner Focus and LolWell.

Kriis
    [color=blue]This thread has lived beyond its life expectancy. ... It's also met the forum quota for posters insulting the intelligence of their peers to grasp the age-old upper hand in argumentation, I believe officially coined by Plato: "Ur, like, dumb and that's why I'm right." Zarhym

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account

You've got a pretty decent build there. I would drop Holy Reach and Empowered Renew (just personal preference), and put 3 in Test of Faith, 1 in Inner Focus, and the other you can just put wherever. Inner Focus is great if you macro it to GH, PoH, and CoH. That way it gets used every time it's up basically. Mana free heals + 25% crit = win :P

All that said, for heroics you will still be fine with the spec you linked, it's not worth 50g to move those few points around.