Consecration invisible?

Just curious if it's only me (i.e. some gfxcard fukkup or similar) or if everyone else as well have lost the animation for consecration? When I put that spell down on ze floor, it makes one flash/pulse-thingy and then it's gone... but the dmg keeps ticking on mobs so it IS there, just no gfx for it anymore...

Shall I start messing around with my gfxcard or is it a minor and new Blizzard "feature"?

Re: Consecration invisible?

I think you have to turn it on in the options. As I recall it's is a new feature, look in the video options, something should be there.

I am Druid - Play Free Online Games

Go to your video options and activate "projected textures".

i see also particular something dont see wow atm, but there is a seting where old whas detail spells, when i have this on 50% dont see fish pools maybe also this can hlp

Quote Originally Posted by EzriEU
    Go to your video options and activate "projected textures".
    This will also help with Ignis. Until I activated projected textures (disabled by default) I wondered what the heck my guildies were talking about when they were screaming "Get out of the fire!". ^^
    This space is available for rent!

Quote Originally Posted by gringo
    This will also help with Ignis. Until I activated projected textures (disabled by default) I wondered what the heck my guildies were talking about when they were screaming "Get out of the fire!". ^^
    you might not have seen the scorched ground but you should've seen the Giant Flames floating above it... you still fail.

I have the same problem, but i have put "projected textures" at the highest level, but it still wont work i also have updated my graphic card driver...

Can anybody help me?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Belfine
    I have the same problem, but i have put "projected textures" at the highest level, but it still wont work i also have updated my graphic card driver...

Can anybody help me?!?!?
    Projected Textures is a check box, so you can't "put it at the highest level". Be sure you selected the correct setting.