The new improved lightweave embroidery

With 3.1 the lightweave embroidery that tailors can put on their cloaks has changed. Before that, the advantage that the tailor had of this bop embroidery was lower than the usual +37/38 spellpower that most professions provided.

Does anybody know what the new enhanced lightweave embroidery is worth, how often it proccs, what the hidden CD is, etc?

Thanks

Gandia

Re: The new improved lightweave embroidery

It's about the same as proc trinkets, ~45 sec cooldown and ~50% chance to proc. Not sure what it's worth exactly, but a rough estimate would be around 40 spell power with the up time I guess, maybe slightly higher.

Ive had it proc off of nearly everything on my lock including casting Fel Armor and putting a Fire Stone on my weapon.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

lightweave is 250 spell power if i am not mistaken

250 SP with a 45 second cooldown and a proc rate of 50%. This translates to 33% uptime and an effective gain of 83 SP.

The Lightweave embroidery change in 3.10 made tailoring the profession from which mages gain most DPS. JC is a close second.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Hestedraeber
    250 SP with a 45 second cooldown and a proc rate of 50%. This translates to 33% uptime and an effective gain of 83 SP.

The Lightweave embroidery change in 3.10 made tailoring the profession from which mages gain most DPS. JC is a close second.
    83 SP if it procs immediately after the cooldown is up. It's 75 SP if it takes 5 seconds for it to proc every 45 seconds (it shouldn't take more than 5s). So 75-83 SP.

Great, thank you guys!

I was just waiting for 3.1 to either switch to jewelcrafting or keep tailoring. That answers it.