Stats Priority for a Warlock

Hello everyone, am kinda new to the Warlock Class.
    Wondering which stats comes first in priority order for a Warlock (PVE WISE).

From what I have learned:
    -Destruction warlocks:
    1.Hit (capped)
    2.Spirit
    3.Haste (until 600 rating no more)
    4.Crit
    5.Int
    6.Sta

-Affliction warlocks:
    1.Hit (capped)
    2.Spirit
    3.Crit
    4.Haste
    5.Int
    6.Sta

-Demonology Warlocks:
    1.Hit (capped)
    2.Spirit
    3.Crit
    4.Haste
    5.Int
    6.Sta

Please correct me if I am wrong. I need to know so I know which type of gear I go after and which sockets I'd do.

Also, one other question:
    -I have looked into the Ebonweave set (crafted) Vs Spellweave set (crafted) and to be honest from a PvE perspective I think Spellweave > Ebonweave because of the Spirit, what do you think? isn't that increase in overall dps?

Re: Stats Priority for a Warlock

You have omitted spell power from your list and have overestimated the value of spirit.

Anyway, this post has the stat weights for each PvE spec: http://elitistjerks.com/f80/t53164-p...endium_v3_1_a/

15+ Year Old Account

Fixed for you:

Quote Originally Posted by badrsadiq
    -Destruction warlocks:
    1.Hit (capped)
    2.Spell Power
    3.Haste
    4.Crit = Spirit
    5.Int
    6.Sta

-Affliction warlocks:
    1.Hit (capped)
    2.Spell Power
    3.Haste
    4.Crit = Spirit
    5.Int
    6.Sta

-Demonology Warlocks:
    1.Hit (capped)
    2.Spell Power
    3.Haste
    4.Crit = Spirit
    5.Int
    6.Sta
    Always socket for spell power, unless you need to satisfy your meta, in which case its always SP/Haste or SP/Spirit.

Spirit = Crit when you have the Lifetap Glyph and tap every 20 seconds. Otherwise Crit > Spirit by a very wide margin (2:1)

Haste is better for all specs, up to a maximum of 600. At this number, you can get more, it won't hurt you, but it just means that haste is worth less and less. For example:
    1-600 Haste > Crit
    601-700 Haste = Crit
    701+ Haste < Crit

The more you get, the better Crit looks.

[/quote]
    Also, one other question:
    -I have looked into the Ebonweave set (crafted) Vs Spellweave set (crafted) and to be honest from a PvE perspective I think Spellweave > Ebonweave because of the Spirit, what do you think? isn't that increase in overall dps?
    [/quote]Ebonweave - get your hit quick and easy, because in my 10-15 weeks running Naxx I actually struggled to maintain hit cap - the gear just never dropped.

R.I.P. YARG

Quote Originally Posted by gherkin

Ebonweave - get your hit quick and easy, because in my 10-15 weeks running Naxx I actually struggled to maintain hit cap - the gear just never dropped.
    Its actually hit > SP > haste > spirit > crit > int. Ergo, if you aren't hit capped Ebonweave will always be better - and you just admitted that you struggled to remain hit capped yourself.

Spellweave stat wise and hit capped would be better, but seeing as most people who use it are pre-raiding and not hit capped - you'd need to get stuff like the VH trinket, tailored blue helm etc or every raid with sense would tell a non-hit capped dps where to go

Actually missing a piece of really good gear for being hit cap is absured, so no ebonweave is not always better. Missing 3% hit cap for a destruction or demonolgy lock will normally result in higher dps. See sticky thread at top of warlock forum and the thread at elitistjerks.com about hit.