Which tier PvP weapon are you going for?

I'm at a crossroads right now. My team has the potential to squeeze out 2200 rating, but because the furious weapons need so many points I don't know what to get first. 1st tier Furious 2h mace will be available after 2 weeks, 2nd tier furious will be available after 4 weeks.

Wait 4 weeks and pvp with betrayer or get first tier in 2 weeks because its a big upgrade and stick it out for another 4 weeks?

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Which tier PvP weapon are you going for?

Stick with BoH and get the 2nd tier imo

Quote Originally Posted by Incredibad
    I'm at a crossroads right now. My team has the potential to squeeze out 2200 rating, but because the furious weapons need so many points I don't know what to get first. 1st tier Furious 2h mace will be available after 2 weeks, 2nd tier furious will be available after 4 weeks.

Wait 4 weeks and pvp with betrayer or get first tier in 2 weeks because its a big upgrade and stick it out for another 4 weeks?
    If you know you can reach 2200 i dont see any reason to get the first tier. And if you alrdy got Betrayer, i see no reason to get it at all, since its hardly a upgrade.

jw, what's your team comp?

ret pally resto shaman cc train! I keep ripping on my partner cuz he doesn't even have a relic yet..

It's funny to see that even in the high brackets there are people who can't outdamage my SS+JoL+AoW and my partner ends up DPSing.

Edit: And thanks for the input. I'll stick with betrayer till Tier2 furious. Tier1 has purple ribbons on it anyways, yuck!

t2 rating req incresed, you might need to reconsider.

The tier2 Furious weapons requirements are going to be increased to 2350.

I'm going for the Tier2 straight away. Personally I'm a rogue using double Deadly now and can't be arsed getting Tier1 first.

Since you already have an awesome weapon like BoH I think you should just go for Tier2 considering that you are able to hit 2350. If you can push you're team to 2200 you should be able with hard work and a lot of training to push it further to 2350!

Good luck.

Myself I went for the Tier 1 first, as a retribution paladin, was a big upgrade for me anyways, and now I can have my furious head upgrade for my hateful head next wednesday, really big upgrade there as well, 30 str, crit, etc etc

considering the tool tip is wrong and it's 2350 NOT 2200 even tho that's what it says to get it 1850 weapon imo