Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Re: Hardest boss fight in wow?

Except muru / KJ / Cthun pre nerf.

Algalon or alone in the dark else

Quote Originally Posted by brandz
    Elevator boss in SSC :P
    when i was there first time, I jumped off and bubbled, 12 sec past, wtf still in air?...died...

CT wasn't hard, it was bugged.

4H wasn't hard, but got 40 skilled people really hard at the time.

Muru was very hard. dps,cc,tanking,healing,dispelling,moving, everything must be done perfectly. even as healer, i must help stun the add every min.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrian
    Mimiron Pre-nerf(before assault bots were tankable) was never killed.

Same with yogg-0 remember the adds in p1 mind controlled no one killed it until that was taken out and the spawn rate of the adds was lowered and there hp I think.

Both of those fights were downed before they removed the MC and made assault bots tankable.

Do you mean the Hard Modes?
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

Razuvious when no priests on the server knew how to mc properly.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mannoroth&cn=Chimaria

People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world.

10+ Year Old Account

The log on boss. Damn HIM!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    It would appear the world is retardeding at a pace much more rapid than previously anticipated.

Quote Originally Posted by vrede
    Hogger is probably the definition of a troll response. When I want to read bullshit, I'll read the biography of Stefan Raab or of some other retards.
    stefan raab is great :\

hardest boss? really dont know. Playing since classic but never was the raiding type. Of what i heard the first (?) boss in BWL was pretty hard. A Friend of mine was in a top progressing guild on our realm and they wiped for weeks on him.

i guess kj was the hardest so far. the guild i was in were server first illidan. that was epic. took alot of effort just getting there. the bosses in black temple where lovely.hard as hell without enough gear. illidan is a important figure in the wow lore. brother of malfurion the pwnage drood.I have never downed kj.. which is weird.

illidan was awesome.mages cc,healers spamming the shadow thingy when in the circle, tanks moving correctly during the elemental phase,nuking correct targets, traps from maiev shadowsong,first timers trying theyre best.was awesome.

ajentor ftw.

tbh. I think tyrande and malfurion together would own every boss so far in wow lore.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric
    Viscidus was the easiest boss if you were hord (poison cleansing totems) or the hardest for alliance (farming 60-90 large venom sacks per player for a night of tries)

C'thun was up there but once you mastered it, you could easily replicate it provided you had no tards in the raid. Pre nerf C'thun was sinply unkillable and to the poster that said that he was killed is incorrect. C'thun was the original boss to spark up the European VS US patch order argument. C'thun was hotfixed first in Europe so europe got first kill which annoyed Death and Taxes right to their bones.

In my opinion the most difficult encounter was 4 horsemen at 60. This was a massive cockblock for a large amount of time and required insane coordination from 40 raid members. This was a completely revolutionary encounter.

im sorry buy i simply facepalmed at this comment. You sir, clearly have no idea what youre tlaking about because in the Burning Crusade the alliance got a new race called draeni who could indeed play shamans. it was not vanilla, horde had paladins, don;t be retarded and post stupid things.

I apologize, let me dumb that down for you..."Da bloo space-goats has cleansing totemz in da burning croosade"
    merely-a-setback protodrake

edwin vancleef in deadmines

Gong boss in ZA hands down. Don't argue with this one

10+ Year Old Account

If u played Vanilla Wow Cthun was BA, TBC Muru and i wasnt a fan of EoS, Wotlk prob gunna go with Hogger or Vancleef cuz i havent seen anything hard besides maybe sum fail on Yogg

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Tommorello
    im sorry buy i simply facepalmed at this comment. You sir, clearly have no idea what youre tlaking about because in the Burning Crusade the alliance got a new race called draeni who could indeed play shamans. it was not vanilla, horde had paladins, don;t be retarded and post stupid things.

I apologize, let me dumb that down for you..."Da bloo space-goats has cleansing totemz in da burning croosade"
    he didnt say TBC he said simply that at the time that you fought these bosses when there loot was viable. he stated horde had viscidus ez with PCT and alliance had to stack a shit ton of Venom sacks, yes when TBC came out space goats became or friends with PCTs and all that fansy shit but at the point in the game when viscidus was worth a damn alliance didnt have shamans

Quote Originally Posted by Tommorello

so i figure you facepalmed in advance to you own nub-shit-talk?! c'thun and viscidous were before BC, and cleric was right with his post. the instance was called AQ40, and it was no place for scrubs like you. no faceplam again.

C'thun was bugged...
    M'uru fight was really hard pre-nerf...

However, Yogg+0 is a different story m8s, only the top 440 guilds on the world has done it and its for a reason(Don't come up and say its an achv not a fight, if fights mechanic changes based on difficulty then it is a different fight)

Additionally, achieving Tribute to Immortality is in a way a hard encounter...

thaddius.

PLUS AND MINUS PEOPLE, DAAAAGGGGH!!!

i probably found that boss harder than any other boss up until ulduar keepers for our groups to finish.

thaddius>hogger>malygos>kel'thuzad>everyone else in naxx
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Hardest fight? I want to say Vael.... because you have 10 seconds to live when he puts his debuff on you.
    Signature not acceptable (e.g. too large), read http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/important-signatures/ - Regards, Olison

Quote Originally Posted by denkar
    C'thun. period.

As an unfortunate witness to the raw power of this boss pre-nerf, this boss did live up to the "god" title in its classification as an old god. The only boss to never be defeated without a nerf, which is unheard of nowadays.

End thread.
    "The best way to predict the future is to invent it." - Alan Kay
    "..We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity.." - H.P. Lovecraft.
    Awesome Rave Blog ------> http://www.fuckyeahhumans.blogspot.com/ <------ Awesome Rave Blog
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...leigh/advanced

Twins Emps still wipes raids of 80's.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by kumduh
    Twins Emps still wipes raids of 80's.
    That would be because some people are a little slow to understand the mechanics.