Weaken Soul question

Ok this is a noob question but i dont care, what is weaken soul? and when you get at least 4 pieces of pvp gear you get two seconds off of weaken soul does that mean? how does weaken soul effect you?

Re: Weaken Soul question

It's the debuff your target gets after being shielded.

Prevents you from getting another shield untill the debuff is gone.

i duno i tink dis mak u hav les chanse 2 say no cos ur sole is weekend, mabey u guna get easyer to convince 2 give ur mony away an stuf, i think u shud get 4 pc cos it make shortre so les chance 4 ppl to exploit da game and use it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowf0x
    math has nothing to do with a game that is based on RNG.

15+ Year Old Account

You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

wow i didnt understand a thing you said paowderlol....but thank you Lifestream and AetherMcLoud.

Quote Originally Posted by Misshooks
    Ok this is a noob question but i dont care, what is weaken soul? and when you get at least 4 pieces of pvp gear you get two seconds off of weaken soul does that mean? how does weaken soul effect you?
    Out of curiosity - couldn't you have googled this one yourself, or look it up on wowhead? It takes exactly 9 seconds to type it out if you can't type fast.

Quote Originally Posted by paowderlol
    i duno i tink dis mak u hav les chanse 2 say no cos ur sole is weekend, mabey u guna get easyer to convince 2 give ur mony away an stuf, i think u shud get 4 pc cos it make shortre so les chance 4 ppl to exploit da game and use it!
    What wigga said.

I'm sorry that i asked syanid....i'm sorta new to these websites, i dont know all of these different sites. only reason i know this one is my friend showed me this site a about a month ago and i just made an account about 4 days ago. sorry for asking.

how is this question even possible .... did you even play your priest between levels 1 to 80 ?
    It's just a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Amgyn
    how is this question even possible .... did you even play your priest between levels 1 to 80 ?
    He never said he played a priest. He just had a question for the priest forum.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.