Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Enhancement Shamans slow/slow weapons?

Quote Originally Posted by Dalthar
    Fast or slow works fine, but slow is still better (offhand only). Fast weapons will get smaller hits from Lava Lash but will be getting more damage from Flametongue damage, Slow weapons gets larger numbers from both.
    I am really not sure :S I am on the point to respec to Elemental :S

xx

so any speed/Slow weapon
    WF/FT

?

MMO-Champion - World of Warcraft Guides and Raid Strategies > Forum > Wrath of the Lich King - Classes > Class - Priest

I like it

Quote Originally Posted by Dalthar
    Fast or slow works fine, but slow is still better (offhand only). Fast weapons will get smaller hits from Lava Lash but will be getting more damage from Flametongue damage, Slow weapons gets larger numbers from both.
    With WF you want 2.6 or slower weapons to maximize your dps. Anything faster than 2.6, even offhand, screws with the WF 3s timer and can cripple your dps in extreme cases. Alternately you could go for 1.5 or faster weapons and get the full WF contribution to dps but I won't swear what it will do to your overall dps and I can't imagine the results being good. EJ and wowiki both go into decent detail on the mechanics involved and I don't see a point in repeating it here (plus I'm at work).

Quote Originally Posted by Milkychick
    MMO-Champion - World of Warcraft Guides and Raid Strategies > Forum > Wrath of the Lich King - Classes > Class - Priest

I like it
    i was confused for the moment as well...shamans?

GM/Raid Leader of <Air>, Sargeras-US, Alliance
    13/13M Mythic Morning/Day-Time Raiding Guild

Now recruiting for Legion! Apply at air-guild.com