Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Ulduar Tailoring pattern: Sash of ancient Power

Hey guys,

I got this belt some days ago from the boss Hodir in Ulduar.
    Now im trying to make some money with it. So im spamming in trade chat and i get whispers like how much for the craft, so i say 300g for the craft with mats.

Am i asking too much? I ques not, its like 'the' best belt in game for casters. Are all off these ppl just cheap asses or what?

Im still the only one with that pattern on our server.

Item: http://www.wowhead.com/?item=45102

Re: Ulduar Tailoring pattern: Sash of ancient Power

its worth as much as ppl wil pay for it. This is great for boomkins and ele shamans who doesnt get hit on their leather/mail gear. I know my ele shaman would love to have it. Would i pay 300g to get it crafted...maybe, if no guildies have it.
    Yes you are still the worst moderator on these forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    So unless you have a source besides your rectum, we'd appreciate if you didn't spread misinformation

i wouldnt sell it for any less than 2k

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Elecman
    Lol then i got whispers like: o.O wtf dude. And such ...

He's charging 300 for the craft though, not the belt. At 6 runed orbs, good luck finding someone that has the mats on some servers. Granted...mine is pretty slow anyway so for all I know larger servers already have their AH's flooded with them anyway :P

I personally wouldn't pay 300g for a crafting fee...but I'm not bleeding edge oriented either, so I'm sure there is a market for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenius
    Hey guys,

I got this belt some days ago from the boss Hodir in Ulduar.
    Now im trying to make some money with it. So im spamming in trade chat and i get whispers like how much for the craft, so i say 300g for the craft with mats.

Am i asking too much? I ques not, its like 'the' best belt in game for casters. Are all off these ppl just cheap asses or what?

Im still the only one with that pattern on our server.

Item: http://www.wowhead.com/?item=45102
    300g for the craft is reasonable for you being the only person on the server with the pattern.

2K for pushing a button is way too much, if you get the mats yourself and craft it then yes, fine 2k profit

I'd say 100g is fine, don't get too greedy, considering you're the only person to have it its not like they have any other options

It all depends, I know on my server there is a "group" of casters that all talk and are all basically waiting for it, so I imagine if someone outside that group got it first it would be highly profitable.

In all honesty, if you are looking just to craft it and not supply the mats, talk to some of the top guilds on your server, I think they may have better access to the orbs

Deleted

Ye indeed...

But im still the only person who got the belt on the server so, and i think 300g is a reasonable price for it so..

EDIT: well ye, the top guild of our server asking me to make that belt and those are the ones that give me the wtfface.

I got many whispers from other ppl and they say thats a reasonable price. but they didn't have the runed orbs yet...

In my guild, we just told our crafter to charge an extra Runed Orb. If that person somehow managed to get 6 Runed Orbs by the 3rd week in Ulduar, they must have a means of getting more. It's worked out well instead of asking for flat gold.

with the next reset incoming a couple more people get this pattern. For those who have access to the runed orbs now , 300g shouldnt be a problem

But very soon your choice would be to sell it for 100 - 150g or someone else would be getting your profit. I'd rather charge lower fee than no fee. Ofcourse this philosophy does not apply to AH , the lower you put anything up on AH the worse it gets for all including yourself

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion
    In my guild, we just told our crafter to charge an extra Runed Orb. If that person somehow managed to get 6 Runed Orbs by the 3rd week in Ulduar, they must have a means of getting more. It's worked out well instead of asking for flat gold.
    Runed orbs are like so much expensiver then the gold im asking right now.

Yeah, 1500 here, but people are willing to do it. A lot of the people with these orbs seem to be running 25-man Pugs of their own and keeping the orbs (reminds me of Sunmotes), so they have plenty to spare.

This strategy won't last for long though, maybe a couple weeks. Eventually we'll see people that bought all their orbs with badges instead of the AH/Pug ones we see now.

If I had the pattern I'd probably charge 500, but it depends on the economy. People were willing to pay 500g for the first Living Bomb glyphs on our server.

They get many Orbs dropping from Flame Lootathon then?

1600 - 2000 g on my server (crafted already)

Deleted

well we got Runed orbs on our ah for 4k gold

Quote Originally Posted by Xenius
    Lol then i got whispers like: o.O wtf dude. And such ...
    dont worry, tell em to sod off.
    people on our server have managed to get plenty of people paying 2-3K for a crafting fee.

if youre the only one with the recipe, theyll gladly pay it.

Quote Originally Posted by bbr
    dont worry, tell em to sod off.
    people on our server have managed to get plenty of people paying 2-3K for a crafting fee.

if youre the only one with the recipe, theyll gladly pay it.
    ^
    True.
    Not only will the pay, but they will be happy to have a new belt that only a few on the server have...
    that said, the rarity will drop as more people have it... and it will become less of an ego /flex over time.
    Take advantage of this while you can, and the charging a runic orb for the crafting sounds like a good plan imo.
    War doesn't decide who's right, It decides who's left.
    FOR PONY!!!

300g for the crafting fee is not the issue.
    its the 12,000 or so gold you would need for the 6 orbs which is holding me back at this stage, sure, I could, but I dont like seeing that much money vanish from my gold pool in one goal. I know, way to attached to my fake money! lawl.

Deleted

On my server there are a few ulduar crafters around, we have several patterns in my guild. Some are being advertised on our realm forums for either x1 runed orb or 1000g for a crafting fee. imo thats quite reasonable as many of the items are BiS for some classes.

Im quite happy to part with 1k to pay a crafter for a BiS item, not like im shelling out 6-8k on a Greatness trinket, so its cheaper in comparison. (made mine for free )

As for the runed orbs to make the item we auction them off in stacks of 6 for DKP, the rest of the mats are down to the person to pay for providing either someone in the guild can craft the item or they know someone who can craft it, the fee payed is also down to the individual to pay if thats the case.