Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Martini

Re: Tanking,Spanking, and Waffles.

Quote Originally Posted by Nybras
    This isn't true anymore.  If you have a good disc priest that is.  http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=57472
    fixed

And that still isnt going to stop a prot paladin from passing out BoSanc. Well then again I am thinking of my 100 paladin squad guild. We have enough paladins to run all useful buffs and have nubsader aura up and be of no consequence. So depending on your group make up, yes your priest could take care of it. But I would still prefrer BoSanc especially on my mana users. Priests can't beat that

Re: Tanking,Spanking, and Waffles.

Quote Originally Posted by Parium
    fixed

And that still isnt going to stop a prot paladin from passing out BoSanc. Well then again I am thinking of my 100 paladin squad guild. We have enough apaldin to run all useful buffs and have nubsade aura up and be of no consequence. So depending on your grop make up yes your priest could take care of it. But I would still prefrer BoSanc especially on my mana users. Priests can't beat that
    Yah we usually only have 1 or 2 paladins... or retadin recently stopped raiding... usually me as a protadin and a holy pally with both imp wis and might...