Guardian Spirit and the Childrens Week title

Has anyone else with a male character noticed that every time they die and resurrect with Spirit of Redemption, their title changes from Patron to Matron, and then changes back when you die the second time. It's kind of funny earning the achievement every time you die.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Re: Guardian Spirit and the Childrens Week title

heh, interesting. Provide a screenshot please. Hilarious if SoR is actually registered as a "female" object.

It doesn't look female? It has boobs :/

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Nezoia
    heh, interesting. Provide a screenshot please. Hilarious if SoR is actually registered as a "female" object.
    When my fem nelf uses pygmy oil it turns me into a patron.

Which is weird, because the pygmy oil gnome is a female also <.<

iron boot flask makes you patron also!

15+ Year Old Account

It does. Also, when you enter Brunnhildar Village and turn into that blue whatever, your title changes (and back again when you leave).

It was interesting to me, because I didn't ever think that those things actually were considered a gender change.

Also works on the French version of the fishing mastery title (in French : Loup de mer / Louve de mer).
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark
    I dont know why everyone expects thing to be rebuilt after a cataclysm. Last time i checked, earthquakes dont fix roofs.

Right, here is a SS from me in arena o.0
    It was 3v3, all 3 of us were still up and 2 of their team died(last 1 on round 20%)
    I should test out Iron Boot Flask soon, as when u use that 1+the Belf orb you're a male:P

Anyway, here's the link: http://img382.imageshack.us/img382/1...tronpatron.jpg

*I was disc, no SoR

Being poly'd in Arena also changed my title from Matron to Patron. Being cocooned during Maexxna also did the same thing =/