Psychic horror buggy? or is it me...

I've noticed alot of issues with Phychic horror, and i was wondering if they were just my imagination, or are they just talents and weapon chains.

Does rogues CoS break PH?

Why does PH seem to fail randomly, both without the horror and disarm affect? Is it resists, or a glich?

Both Bladestorm and Anti-magic Shell seem to break PH's disarm, this im certain of, but why?

Does PH affect feral druids in any significant way?

Why is the directional cone for the cast of PH so small, and why is it directional in the firstplace? (does it really help us against melee when the only way we can disarm them is to turn and face them, we have enough short ranged abilities and problems with mobility as is)

Am i the only one that is extremely frustrated with this ability? This could all just be in my head, but id like some feed back so i can find out.

Re: Psychic horror buggy? or is it me...

More of a bump than anything else.

I have no evidence to speak of but I'm pretty sure that feral druids can't be disarmed but not sure, possibly open a ticket with a gm?

Tbh I want my random blackout procs back -.-. Like for me PH is waste of GCD atm. Coz rly 3s on disarm after that funny stun gives me like ability to shield my self + cast 1GCD dot. It also sux so that u hav to be facing in order to cast it, and also it SUX so coz there is no fukkin animation and spell got huge delay on delivery!

So all I can say after blind/fear DR nerf and all those changes is hav fun on 1.7k-1.8k rating with ret pala, giving 100% of ur skill each fight in order to win.

There is also Shadowplay left but who cares bout shadow priests any more? Why someone should group with u if he could get like 200-300 rating higher with some faceroller? sad but true

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by koledownik90
    Tbh I want my random blackout procs back -.-. Like for me PH is waste of GCD atm. Coz rly 3s on disarm after that funny stun gives me like ability to shield my self + cast 1GCD dot. It also sux so that u hav to be facing in order to cast it, and also it SUX so coz there is no fukkin animation and spell got huge delay on delivery!

So all I can say after blind/fear DR nerf and all those changes is hav fun on 1.7k-1.8k rating with ret pala, giving 100% of ur skill each fight in order to win.

There is also Shadowplay left but who cares bout shadow priests any more? Why someone should group with u if he could get like 200-300 rating higher with some faceroller? sad but true
    Indeed. Blackout was like 1000 times better than psychic horror. Hell the old psychic horror was better than the new one. At least then every 23 seconds you would get 30% less damage for 6 seconds.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!