Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: What's your highest crit ever?

21.5k bloom on lifebloom...

In arena's i have !2600sp with my totem down, and when i pop my trinket its over 3k sp, i geat easy 9k lvb followed up by an instant lb frost shock. As for battle grounds i think i have gotten around 10k w/o zerk, everyone tries to kill shamans first and if i have a buff/debuff that makes me take more dmg it wont be fun.

10k+ Ferocious Bite in Wintergrasp

just under a 104k Lay on Hands crit heal in AB, as prot i had alittle more then 40k hp and loh is hp heal + crit is x2+30% as prot.
    When people say "pls" just because its shorter then "please", I feel totally justified to say "No" just because its shorter then "Yes".

15+ Year Old Account

Highest crit while leveling in Northrend was 15k Ferocious Bite @ lvl 75 on a random priest while testing my new savage roar . Would of been about 25% higher if i had the right talents.

Highest at 80 was ~20k with WSG zerker buff

one cast?

probably my killing machine HB on the horde trying to storm the relic camaber in WG.

if aoe's dont count i hit a 32K ob on a mage during yagi, he got MC'd, i asked the blood DK for hysteria and smacked the mage when he had 14% health left...
    maybe...just maybe blizzard will realize one day that you think naming a tree blood they would have at least one crappy bleed effect in it...