BiS Rogue Gear link?

Anyone got a link to the BiS stuff for rogues, and a possible sheet showing some good, but not BiS pieces that can be picked up along the way?

Only asking cause i haven't been able to locate one yet, and i haven't seen a sticky or anything in the forums yet about it.

Thanks

Re: BiS Rogue Gear link?

Try this site: http://shadowpanther.net/armor-pve.htm

but please keep in mind that this site should just be used as a rough orientation as you will have to keep a proper gear balance and depending on your equip and built/ rotation / glyphs the benefit of a certain item always varies a little bit

Excellent link, semi a pain in the butt to have to remember what each of the different brackets mean down the whole page, but definitely has all the gear listed down the page per type

The best thing you can do is use a spreadsheet.

Yeah like i try telling the rogues in my guild start using a spreadsheet it will be your best friend shadowpanther is a nice quick look but it doesnt tell you how it fits into your gear with stats, set bonuses, etc. Like for instance The Chestgaurd of the recluse and they leggings off 2d sarth are up there but like the chestguard is better for a mutilate rogue over combat if you have both in the raid so much expertise thats like 10 Expertise right there lol
    Rogues don't have loyalties, they have contracts and their blades are purchased in gold.

From that link, i'm currently creating my own excel sheet from it, just takes a lot of the searching for links etc. but i'm not gonna use everything and it's mother, only upgrades so like 4-6 items per slot on it and then going to throw in the values of each thing, % wise and number wise so it'd be easier to see for myself what the +/- stats are going to be when i get these pieces for upgrades.

Best-in-Slot for Assassination

MH Weapon:  Daschal's Bite  Trash Drop

OH Weapon: Golem-Shard Sticker  25-man XT-002

Ranged: Siren's Cry  25-man Auriaya

Head: Conquerer's Terrorblade Helmet  25-man Thorim or 58 Conquest Badges

Neck: Brooch of Wailing Night 19 Conquest Badges

Shoulders:  Conqueror's Terrorblade Pauldrons  25-man Yogg-Saron

Cloak: Drape of the Faceless General  10-man General Vezax Hard Mode

Chest: Conquerer's Terrorblade Breastplate 25-man Hodir or 58 Conquest Badges

Bracers: Mechanist's Bindings  25-man Flame Leviathan

Gloves: Conquerer's Terroblade Gauntlets 25-man Mimiron

Belt: Death-warmed Belt  Crafted

Legs: Conquerer's Terrorblade Legplates  25-man Freya

Boots: Footpads of Silence  Crafted

Ring 1:  Loop of the Agile  10-man Assembly of Iron Hard Mode

Ring 2:  Godbane Signet  25-man Yogg-Saron

Trinket 1: Darkmoon Card: Greatness  Crafted

Trinket 2: Blood of the Old God  25-man Yogg-Saron

This is as far as I can tell without knowing Algalon drops.

Gems
    Meta
    1x Relentless Earthsiege Diamond
    Blue
    3x Precise Dragon's Eye
    Yellow
    3x Wicked Monarch Topaz
    Red
    8x Bright Scarlet Ruby
    Eternal Belt Buckle
    1x Delicate Stormjewel

This gear is hitcapped without gemming, and expertise capped if you're a JC.  If you're not a JC then lol.  Would be nice if they would finally release epic gems... >8(

BiS Combat?  Who cares...

Oh, and if you decide to gem for agi instead of ap you'd gain 1.82% (melee, not poison) crit but lose 152 ap.  Not sure which would be better with this set up as I've done too much math today making this list to bother figuring that out.

IMO

It's a bit early to be stating whats BiS..... we have not even seen all the loots yet :-\

The trinkets are wrong for sure. Right now it's GT and MJ one.

Quote Originally Posted by ant1pathy
    The trinkets are wrong for sure. Right now it's GT and MJ one.
    Those are best in slot for Combat, he has the correct ones for Mutilate. Blood of the Old God's is a parallel to Mirror of Truth which currently outranks Grim Toll for Mutilate. Greatness still carries a heavier weight for Mutilate then anything involving Armor pen.

Combat on the other hand, drawing more damage from Physical attacks such as eviscerate and Melee swings/Sinister Strike benefits much more from Armor pen.

@ The guy who said we dont have all the loot yet. I'm fairly certain we have ascertained all the loot save Algalon(And even then, we have 2 confirmed drops) including Hard Modes.

Deleted

I want to argue about the necklace, the one from Mali quest line seems better

Bladetwister would be a better OH then golem, drops from freya hard mode.

And wouldn't http://www.wowhead.com/?item=45893 be better then the tier helm, unless that socket bonus is a bug and has gotten nerfed. Has slightly less crit and only 6 less agil then the tier 8.5 helm, but a lot more attack power. Not to mention for non JC's it would be an easy blue gem slot since the bonus is good, leaving the rest of your gear for agil/AP gems depending on what you use.

Deleted

this socket bonus will be nerfed for something like 8 ap

The Qonquerer gear ain't deff the BiS for rogues and the dagger dropping off freya hard mode is alot better as Abbadon said, and "BiS combat who cares" ? i would agree with u that assasination is a far more enjoyable playstyle but combat is far more superior atm if u have the gear, idk about the neck from maly i haven't gotten to comparing the two.
    cheche ಠ_à²

Quote Originally Posted by Loerk
    The Qonquerer gear ain't deff the BiS for rogues and the dagger dropping off freya hard mode is alot better as Abbadon said, and "BiS combat who cares" ? i would agree with u that assasination is a far more enjoyable playstyle but combat is far more superior atm if u have the gear, idk about the neck from maly i haven't gotten to comparing the two.
    The Conqueror gear absolutely is BiS. The 4 Piece bonus is so strong, depending on the t9 bonuses, it might be worth it to keep the t8 4 piece over t9.

http://www.wowhead.com/?items&filter...6:1.28:1#chest

Try that list. Will / should be updated automatically unlike player posted Best in slot lists.

Lets do an item comparison seeing as how people are saying something otherwise to the list I posted.  I may yet be wrong, we'll see after I do some math.  This is what I found:

Brooch of Wailing Night
    147 ap   1.54% crit   3.73% armor pen.

Favor of the Dragon Queen
    152 ap   1.39% crit  2.52% armor pen. plus blue socket 

Perhaps Favor is better slightly for Mutilate if you throw in a 16 agi gem.  You'd end up with 168 ap and 1.58% crit.  Does this outweights 1.21% ArP for assassination?  I don't know EP values or crap like that, but I doubt it.

Conquerer's Terrorblade Helmet
    237 ap   2.96% crit  1.8% haste  Plus red socket and 16 ap from bonus

Guise of the Midgard Serpent
    263 ap   2.52% crit  53 expertise  Blue socket...  and 32 ap from bonus

Using a 16 agi gem in Conquerers and 8 agi and 12 stam in Guise you'd end up with a 34 ap and .54% crit difference.  Personally I'd take the tier over the non-tier just because I don't need much expertise as a jc, and haste means more FA procs. 

Golem-Shard Sticker
    126 ap    1.36% crit   29 expertise

Bladetwister
    119 ap   1.28% crit  1.11% haste Blue socket and 10 more base dps dps. 

I had no idea Bladetwister existed lol, it's not on wowhead for some reason.  It's definatly better however.