Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Do you intend to complete the Argent Tournament solely for the title?

Anyone else committed to getting Champion of the Alliance/Horde simply because 'Crusader' would be an awesome title for a Paladin to have?

I'm not on an RP server, but I will not deny that I have made some decisions/commitments in the past, based purely for RP reasons.

- I made damn sure to pickup the Tabard of the Argent Dawn during the pre-WotLK Launch event. Who better then a Paladin to sport their colours?
    - I ran Strath until I was exalted with AD to ensure I could easily get the Argent Champion title once WoTLK launched

The gold from the Arg. Tournament isn't bad, and the vanity pets are cute and all, but I really want that title.

Re: Do you intend to complete the Argent Tournament solely for the title?

Yeah dude, Im in the same boat.

Crusader is the best title in the game so far imo.

I'm doing it for the badges and title, but it's not that good, imo. "Crusader <name>" just isn't as good as "<Name>, the Argent Champion."
    Looking for a great guild on Tichondrius?

Deleted

From somewhere we should get a simple title "sir". Imagine my main: "Sir Parsifal". But Crusader isn't too bad either.

I'm doing the daily quests anyway for gold and fun. It's fun to solo "Threat from above" while some squishies waiting for the rest of their group drop their jawbones watching it.

10+ Year Old Account

I'm personally waiting for the title "The" "The Mogrutana," it's pro.

Pit Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Mogrutana
    I'm personally waiting for the title "The" "The Mogrutana," it's pro.
    LOL

"The Profyrion"

Epic. 8)
    ^ The above should be taken with two grains of salt and a fistful of "chill the F* out".

I'm doing it for the mounts.

I'm doing it for the city titles.

I'm in it for the mounts. (Yes, I am a mount whore.)

Also, Crusader <Name> is ok... There are definitely better titles out there IMO. I guess there are two categories of titles, ones that sound good, and ones that mean something because they are hard to get. The 'Jenkins' one was funny before everyone and their mother went and got it because its so easy. I still think the old pvp ones are the best, even the easy ones like 'Scout', just because its kind of a throw-back thing and you can't get them anymore. But the 'Of The Nightfall'/'Twilight Vanquisher', or 'The Undying'/'The Immortal' are pretty cool sounding and mean something.

It will be pretty funny to get 5 achievements at once tho when I get the 5th one Championed, since I am already exalted with all 5 horde factions, and the Argent Crusade.

I will eventually do it for the title. At the moment I'm honestly doing dailies to cover Ulduar repairs. :'(

My Pally's name would be Crusader Dawnchaser which would be nice. I do like the idea of the "The" title. The Dawnchaser would rock.

ofc, just to get more titles for my char

i still love "The Exalted" title, but should get "Insane" title someday :

I just checked the achievement and it doesnt state you will get a title :S

it will be stupidly common, still a nice title i guess.

I'm doing it for gold from selling pets on neutral Ah, and when they rush dies down a bit, finishing off that damn 75 pet achieve >.>
    Lag - Network related. High server response time, stop downloading.
    Low FPS - Your computer can't keep up with the game - buy a better one

Dalaran doesn't lag (often) your pc just sucks.

RIP Paul Gray

I just checked the achievement and it doesnt state you will get a title :S
    because its a tiered achievement. first tier is getting champion with the 5 home factions, 2nd tier is getting champion and exalted. Third tier is tier 2 and exalted with argent crusade which rewards the title.

Quote Originally Posted by ltm
    because its a tiered achievement. first tier is getting champion with the 5 home factions, 2nd tier is getting champion and exalted. Third tier is tier 2 and exalted with argent crusade which rewards the title.
    Aaah, ok

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account

Boredom, extra and easy and fast daily gold, fun, title Perfect Pala title yo!

Yes. I'm doing it for the title. Crusader on a paladin is just too cool. I do wish Titles stacked.

I would be Crusader Sunetra Jenkins of Silvemoon, Undercity, Sen'jin Village, Orgrimarr, and Thunderbluff, The Argent Champion of the Frozen Wastes, and Explorer.

And that's with what I will have by the time I'm done with the tournament. If I can fit them in before I get done with the tournament:

Salty Chef Crusader Sunetra Jenkins of Silvemoon, Undercity, Sen'jin Village, Orgrimarr, and Thunderbluff, The Argent Champion of the Frozen Wastes, and Explorer.

If I could get a group of guildies together to try it, I would add The undying, and of the Nightfall to that list.

No, i do them for gold so i can pay repair bills and buy flasks while Working on Ulduar.

I've been doing the dailies:

a) for the rep on my main (priest)

b) on my undergeared warrior for that sweet looking sword

Martini

I have an 80g not even completly broken repair build on 1 set of gear. I carry 3 sets not including my healing set. And I use all four sets in Ulduar.

I do them to help me go broke just a little slower.

Hell I'm running kara, nax, and naxx 25 for gold on off nights. YAY 20 hours of raiding a week!

The Extra RP stuff will be nice though. I do love my achievements.