Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Realms Firts + your age

Quote Originally Posted by AbandonHope
    I had to log in just so I could flame the shit out of this thread.

First off, OP, you are such a sad individual. No one cares about your realm firsts, and making a thread to show off shows how sad and pathetic you are. Wow, congratz, you can play the game lots and not sleep, eat, shit, or have a social life. I dont have any realm firsts and I could care less, I do 7.3k DPS in raids and top the charts for fun, thats something to be proud of, stuff that takes skill. People that post this "realm fist" bull shit are just as bad as people who post the "im quitting WoW QQ who wants to join me".

TLDR: Shut the fuck up.
    You're right, we don't give a fuck about the op's realm firsts.
    But what makes you think that we give a fuck about your dps?
    http://www.sportsplaying.com
    Soccer news and games

The only reason the 14-17 year olds have server firsts is because they either took off school or had a nicely timed holiday week when WotLK launched.

Hitting 80 or 450 in a profession isn't much to brag about anyway, and neither is Naxx/EoE/OS since it was all joke content.

My realm firsts have been the first to clear Ulduar (minus Algalon obviously) and server first guild with Heroic: Glory of the raider

edit: im 16
    Zinge
    Officer of <Smitus and Friends> 7/7M 10/10M
    US 10th

Quote Originally Posted by AbandonHope
    I had to log in just so I could flame the shit out of this thread.

First off, OP, you are such a sad individual. No one cares about your realm firsts, and making a thread to show off shows how sad and pathetic you are. Wow, congratz, you can play the game lots and not sleep, eat, shit, or have a social life. I dont have any realm firsts and I could care less, I do 7.3k DPS in raids and top the charts for fun, thats something to be proud of, stuff that takes skill. People that post this "realm fist" bull shit are just as bad as people who post the "im quitting WoW QQ who wants to join me".

TLDR: Shut the fuck up.
    this whole paragraph is soo... stupid

alright this guy got a couple realm first, which if you bought the expansion early enough was only like 4 days of work :\
    and i mean, you're telling him he doesnt eat shit or have a social life but you also play the game, when wrath came out you also leveled to 80, you also spent the time to get really good gear and then you lie about pulling 7.3k dps on this game that apparently prohibits you from having a social life just to impress people you will probably never meet on a forum where no one really cares about you. the OP was flaunting off that he got server first because he knows it is nothing compared to hateful glad, oh and this just in pulling high dps on a fight like patchwerk does'nt take skill when you are handed gear. so next time you are going to call someone a "sad individual" look at what you're saying.

I was more interested when i thought this thread was "realm flirts + your age"
    I was misinformed

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Barthilas&n=Strykie

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Boberto
    what a nerd post.
    anyway,when i was 17,i was hanging out with my friends and getting laid
    lol realm first,you are missing the best years of your life

atleast hes not a stupid idiot posting on a MMO site that ppl got no life.

like wtf do u expect when u enter this site? a bunch of ppl talking about how fun they had at the party last night!?
    Your greed, your foolishness has brought you to this end.

- Prince Malchezaar

Realm First: 80, Troll and Rogue
    21 years old
    Now almost only logging in to raiding :<
    Quote Originally Posted by Parynziux
    So, you are clearly the biggest nerf to your class. Hush.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by vegy
    screen or it dident happen ohh noes !!!

server thunderhorn-eu name vegy !!!
    Don't get it if you don't get a title then why bother?

Quote Originally Posted by Zinge
    The only reason the 14-17 year olds have server firsts is because they either took off school or had a nicely timed holiday week when WotLK launched.

Hitting 80 or 450 in a profession isn't much to brag about anyway, and neither is Naxx/EoE/OS since it was all joke content.

My realm firsts have been the first to clear Ulduar (minus Algalon obviously) and server first guild with Heroic: Glory of the raider

edit: im 16
    good job pointing out the most obvious thing ever? Anyone who got a realm first either took off time from school/work or is unemployed the fact that people my age took of a day or two of high school is not as bad as ppl who took time off work/college imo.
    Once Elendur of Arthas.

17 years of age, realm first gnome/mage/malygos/naxx, soon 8k achievement points

It's interesting to see the ages of most people actually. Most are either teenagers in school, or people in their early 20s, probably still in College or have less responsibilities.
    I got my realm first, but it took me around 2 weeks of playing *alot* of WoW, and if I wasn't in College, no way would I have this same time on my hands.
    Overall for me it's a nice thing to have on my WoW resume when it comes to applying to guilds or whatnot, however it's not something I'm particularly proud of. I just worked hard for it, and enjoyed the feeling for about 10 minutes. Then I logged out and had a drink.

15+ Year Old Account

The probability of a realm first is reciprocally proportional to the age of the player.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Where is all the armory links folks ?

It's just so funny when random guys stops by and submit a post, where they say: " Oh I'm soooo good, look at me" "Im young, but stil the best"

Come on, Why is it in any way cool to be young and have the <server first> archivements?

Quote Originally Posted by Jante
    Where is all the armory links folks ?

It's just so funny when random guys stops by and submit a post, where they say: " Oh I'm soooo good, look at me" "Im young, but stil the best"

Come on, Why is it in any way cool to be young and have the <server first> archivements?
    I avoid armory links as people just use it against you.

Quote Originally Posted by Strykzor
    I was more interested when i thought this thread was "realm flirts + your age"
    I was misinformed
    my first thoughts as well!
    the ensidia ban was clever marketing

oh noes, someone is using engineering

Pretty long time ago right?

Because every one has aged 34 years from when LK launched up until you posted the topic.

GG nerdchievements.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowf0x
    math has nothing to do with a game that is based on RNG.

Quote Originally Posted by paowderlol
    Pretty long time ago right?

Because every one has aged 34 years from when LK launched up until you posted the topic.

GG nerdchievements.
    I've had a birthday since mine

Realm First! 80 Warrior
    Realm First! Obsidian Slayer
    Realm First! Conqueror of Naxxramas
    Realm First! Magic Seeker

I was 21 when I got 'em.

And I was at 448BS and smelting the last saronites, when someone else got the Realm First! Grand Master Blacksmith -_-''

(I dont know what is the point of posting our age btw... anyone can explain? lol)
    Retired.Main:Gotts.80Warrior
    Retired.Alt:Xarathor.80Shaman
    Retired.Alt:Lurked.80Mage
    Retired.Alt:Cowned.80Druid

I got Realm First in "Not Caring About Realm Firsts".

I thought the title says "Realm Flirts" and expected a nerd love story that´s why i clicked it :/

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Boberto
    what a nerd post.
    anyway,when i was 17,i was hanging out with my friends and getting laid
    lol realm first,you are missing the best years of your life

Agreed. I only turned to games like this once my biggest concerns in life weren't "wanna play after skool? lolol"

Sad generation we are living in ><
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age"

Realm First PIMP
    Realm First level 80 ganking in STV
    Realm First Bitch slap

that just happened

edit: Im 54 years old and still ballin