Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Crusader Title Warning

Quote Originally Posted by PBitt
    I'm just trying to be nice and give people a heads up, so my apologies if I'm being Captain Obvious and people knew this already.

Got my Crusader title on my main today and it looks as there are no replacement dailies for the valiant ones, so they will no longer 'stack' if you do the prereqs to become a Crusader. I'm sure there will be more quests in the future patches that might require you to be a Crusader, but until then you might want your free extra gold.
    I had a feeling about that. I knew it was too good to be true. I just got my 1st Champion title the other day. I started working on my next Champion title, and noticed the additional Knights of the Ebon Blade dailies. They seem to stack up on top of the Champion dailies. In other words, you can do both the Champion and the Ebon Blade dailies, since they involve the same mobs. The only exceptions are the daily group quest and the "sword" quest. You can potentially make up to 200g a day doing the dailies. Once you get the Crusader title, you are only limited to the Ebon Blade dailies. At least that's what I am understanding from the OP.
    Work in Progress....

Quote Originally Posted by wanax
    But what you said about Crusader applies to CotFW. Some people like it. Some people think its fro teh nubs cuz tehys teh bad, k?
    Of course. It is entirely dependent on personal preferences and taste. I don't like Champion of the Frozen Wastes, because it is rather easy to attain (complete all heroics and t7 content, which is entirely pugable, except for maybe Malygos) and that it is simply way too long.
    Jaded and cynical bastard, plain and simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Eversor
    Of course. It is entirely dependent on personal preferences and taste. I don't like Champion of the Frozen Wastes, because it is rather easy to attain (complete all heroics and t7 content, which is entirely pugable, except for maybe Malygos) and that it is simply way too long.
    You can't pug Malygos?
    Weird.

I haven't done a guild run of maly since like December.
    Yea it's me.

Quote Originally Posted by NOTkhody
    You can't pug Malygos?
    Weird.

I haven't done a guild run of maly since like December.
    It's more like finding a pug for that 10 minutes run, or even more, a capable one. Besides... the loot isn't that great there.
    Jaded and cynical bastard, plain and simple.

There's a few BiS for different classes/specs.

And in 10 man the ring still sells for an asston
    Yea it's me.

15+ Year Old Account

u people should work to the title ''The Insane'' trust me it excist's

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbhammer
    Im not gonna hand in my final city, considering I will be doing these dailies for the next 6 months for all the items, that's around 7000g gold. For what, a title that a million people have? I'll still to the Exalted title thanks.
    indeed, I'd get it when the next expansion hits probably. It's easy extra cash.
    Quote Originally Posted by jasje
    u people should work to the title ''The Insane'' trust me it excist's
    no wai!
    the ensidia ban was clever marketing

oh noes, someone is using engineering

imo the title should have been the same as the achievement.

"Exalted Argent Champion of the Alliance ___________ "

LOLOLOLOL

But yeah, got it first day it was available, think it was 3 days ago now. Just hit halfway to hippogryph too, 125 seals. 25 days to go!!

Well then I need 500 more for new mounts plus 25 more for old mounts. Thats another 85 days /sigh. I would like to get a banner too, DAMMIT!
    Why not you paid your $15 right?