Page 1 of 3
LastLast

PET FOR SMITE SPEC

Talent Tree:

Habilities:

feedbacks...

15+ Year Old Account

Re: PET FOR SMITE SPEC

bad idea, sounds like a pvp talent only.
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

15+ Year Old Account

i love it... who doesnt like haveing a pet love them for soloing and for dps its helps.tho will still need more to boost LoLsmite DPS
    im trap in this bullshit this routine of life. they build us all up just to tear us all down.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_fruit
    "its like my tongue on LSD"

VALKYRS ARE EVIL YOU... YOU... DOUBLE PRIEST

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Nakriel

???

thy take vikings( if im right) warriors to Valhalla (there heaven ). so thay are good...tho IDK y thy help death knights
    im trap in this bullshit this routine of life. they build us all up just to tear us all down.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_fruit
    "its like my tongue on LSD"

Priests and pets.. just doesn't seem right. I can't remember when holy people had pets that aided them, not even in stories. So the concept of priest and pet just sucks, we're fine as we are.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by syanid
    Priests and pets.. just doesn't seem right. I can't remember when holy people had pets that aided them, not even in stories. So the concept of priest and pet just sucks, we're fine as we are.
    *cough* Shadowfiend *cough*
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Funny idea, though quite unlikely :x ....

- as for feedback, i dont really know what you want this spell to do, want it to DPS, CC or?

And, is it a perminant pet?
    - if no, then 8sec cast is quite long + how long would you want it to last?
    - if yes, then why 100% total mana cost? - and why a 30sec CD :/?

Just as the first question that pop'd into my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by AetherMcLoud
    Truuuh....

Quote Originally Posted by Nakriel
    /facepalm

no they are not evil they are the ones taht carry the warriors that dies in the field of battle to the gloryious halls of valhalla the residens of odin

(sorry for bad spelling grammar)

I think we can agree on the fact that Shadowfiend is just another way to regen some mana, it's not like lock's or hunter's pets, or god forbid - like water elemental :>

15+ Year Old Account

Shadowfriend (New 11 Point Shadow Talent, replaces Mindflay. Mindflay is now a base priest spell):
    Reduces the cooldown of your shadowfiend by a(nother) minute and your shadowfiend summoned by your shadowfiend spell is now considered a pet under your control. Unlike normal shadowfiends your shadowfriend doesn't have a limited duration, but it no longer restores mana upon hitting.

Fixed?
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

To be honest I really like it but what I dont like is that cost 100% mana :s

What about 75% of, ur mana base

I love the spells of than HOT angel

It sounds a great Idea

But what if the pet lasts 2 mins and has 3 mins CD?

Banned.

priests irl have pet, u know, altar boys?
    Go tame a little boy in Sw or Org.
    You cannot bandage a bleeding target...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinnerbone
    This gets my vote for thread of the month.
    If WoW was "just" a game, you wouldn't be in this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Thafisker
    priests irl have pet, u know, altar boys?
    Go tame a little boy in Sw or Org.
    Though lately the gold costs involved have soared through the roof

Shadowfriend (New 11 Point Shadow Talent, replaces Mindflay. Mindflay is now a base priest spell):
    Reduces the cooldown of your shadowfiend by a(nother) minute and your shadowfiend summoned by your shadowfiend spell is now considered a pet under your control. Unlike normal shadowfiends your shadowfriend doesn't have a limited duration, but it no longer restores mana upon hitting.

Fixed?
    You just made a watered-down version of a warlock with a pet that does nothing, has no resistances and dies in 3 hits anywhere.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by syanid
    You just made a watered-down version of a warlock with a pet that does nothing, has no resistances and dies in 3 hits anywhere.
    I HAZ MADE A DK (without the imba parts)?

--

Oh and for PVE a permanent shadowfiend would rock your socks out. The dude does really good damage now. I imagine having him out all the time would amount to a ~1000dps increase (probably more and his attacks would probably need a little nerf then). Which would put us closer to the "real" dpsers right now.

Oh and that shadowfriend "idea" was just a mockup of the OPs post, you know?

The 100% mana cost is obviously taken from the Warlock's pet summoning (which is 80%). But it should be a 10 second cast timer since all pets have that and are afflicted by their respectively hidden nerfs. Though it would be new-age.

It doesn't say anything about a duration, so it lasts till death or mount or when you cast Shadowfiend.

But the abilities posted are too PvP oriented. And I doubt that Blizz would implement a pet with 5% extra damage done to the target for PvE content, ever. To fix that, let it replace inner fire like with the Familiars that you could have in Warhammar Quest and such related games. And for the abilities, give it an attack that gives the priest a buff which improves spell power? But still, you'll loose it when you cast Shadowfiend.

it's too pvp oriented. and having pet talents pre 31 pointer is considered op.

GM/Raid Leader of <Air>, Sargeras-US, Alliance
    13/13M Mythic Morning/Day-Time Raiding Guild

Now recruiting for Legion! Apply at air-guild.com

priest pets should be 12 year old orphans....

Quote Originally Posted by Incredibad
    priest pets should be 12 year old orphans....
    lol the fact that you called them "pets" makes priests look like child molesters...

GM/Raid Leader of <Air>, Sargeras-US, Alliance
    13/13M Mythic Morning/Day-Time Raiding Guild

Now recruiting for Legion! Apply at air-guild.com