Thread: Mongoose 3.1?

Mongoose 3.1?

So, I finally got around to getting Mongoose for one of my weapons on my 39 rogue (left 20 agi on my OH), but for the life of me, I have yet to see it proc. I asked the other rogues in the BG at the time, and they stated they have yet to see it proc either... then randomly 5 minutes later, a rogue claimed his procced.

Did they make a level requirement for the proc to activate, or lower the amount of times it can proc for a lower lvl toon?

I've done ~800 melee swings according to recount, and not once has it procced o_O

Re: Mongoose 3.1?

No, you're just unlucky and/or impatient. Works fine on my level 44, proc's every 1-3 minutes or so for me.

maybe RNG just really really hates you?...sorry no idea on the proc on it....i used to have it on my prot warrior at 80 an saw it proc quite often tho... :-S

I thought that they made enchants not effect gear until it's at the level that the enchant was intended to be used at?

Not sure how familiar you are with mongoose but there is no coloring effect w/ it like there is w/ beserking (your char doesnt turn different colors). I'm not sure if there are any target dummies lower than level 60 but if there are that would be a good place to start. The proc name is not 'mongoose' it is lightening speed or something of the sort.

lol @ op

L2 Read patch notes, welldone

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Barthilas&n=Strykie

Quote Originally Posted by Strykzor
    lol @ op

I'm well aware that CERTAIN enchants have level restrictions now, but it is visibly seen on the enchant when it is redded out. Mongoose, however, isn't.

And I'm aware about how it procs, I was watching my buffs :P

no im not always gonna put in a lot of thought when i post
    and not all my posts are serious/true

Quote Originally Posted by Strykzor
    lol @ op

L2 Read description, welldone

Enchant Weapon - Mongoose
    5 sec cast
    Tools:

Runed Eternium Rod
    Reagents:
    Void Crystal (6), Large Prismatic Shard (10), Greater Planar Essence (8), Arcane Dust (40)
    Permanently enchant a melee weapon to occasionally increase Agility by 120 and attack speed slightly. Requires a level 35 or higher item.
    "Peace is a lie"

Um, didn't they also put a restriction on the level of your toon????

Quote Originally Posted by atf
    Um, didn't they also put a restriction on the level of your toon????
    The lvl 35 isn't iLvl, it is toon level. So it has to be on gear that requires a level 35 toon. AFAIK

"Peace is a lie"

Quote Originally Posted by davesurfer
    Requires a level 35 or higher item.
    Quote Originally Posted by davesurfer
    The lvl 35 isn't iLvl, it is toon level. So it has to be on gear that requires a level 35 toon. AFAIK
    someone is dumb