Disc/Shadow build?

Just out of curiosity, is there any known disc/shadow build out there? I'm thinking of heading down to Vampiric Touch in Shadow, then throwing the rest of the points into Disc. This is mainly for giggles. I want to make a character called USS Enterprise or something similar, then macroing some funny stuff on it. The point is to be able to setup shield, "laser" (mindflay), torpedo (Mind Blast), and fade (Klingon cloak). Maybe even Mind Control as tractor beam.

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Disc/Shadow build?

Strong in this one, the geek is.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Damn it i missed the star-trek-wannabe-in-wow class.

Quote Originally Posted by AetherMcLoud
    Strong in this one, the geek is.
    You said it, bro.
    Mind if I steal that for my sig?

Right after watching some trailers for the new Star Trek game, the build just keeps screaming out at me, haha.

Deleted

humm this is what i coud come up with.

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#bVcbuhhi0hoZZGxfVofzfcV

to get past the 3 tire of disc you have to blow poins in crap. and well after you get PI theres not much more to get in dic. not for dps, well browed time coud be fun.

you can try to play around with it a bit. i need to try such a build out for arena. coud be nice..