Poll: what tower is easiest to leave up on flame Leviathan??

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Deleted

easiest tower to leave up on Flame Leviathan

hey all i know 1 tower is easy but still i could use some help to take what to go for next we are going for 2 towers up this friday and 3 towers next week want to know which we should go for.

if someone have a good reason why or just have a good tac for the tower they would leave up then put a post would be nice.

thanks already.

Re: easiest tower to leave up on Flame Leviathan

We only had 4 people able to hurt he boss in 10 man (Some glitch prevent d all but Siege gunners and Demolishers from hurting him) and we got him down to 10% with Fire tower on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I [opinion] [cataclysm feature] and you should to. Anything who disagrees with me that [cataclysm feature] is [opinion] is a big [insult].
    I asked all of my friends and they all agreed with me that [cataclysm feature] is as [opinion] as it is possible to be.
    Blizzard are so [opinion], what [compliment/insult]s they all are!

There, now we can stop posting new topics in the Cataclysm forum altogether.
    And if you disagree with me you're an [insult].

mimiron is the easiest tower because u only have to dodge the fire...
    thorim is a bit harder because it has additional area dmg..
    hodir is kinda easy if u have high dps on leviatans rocker-towers
    frey is kinda troublesome because u have to care about additional adds
    My Achievement-Site

Click for my Armory

Enhancer are like ventilators. You can easily turn them off (CC), but you should never put your head right into them while they are keep running.

We've been doing 3 towers up for the last few weeks in my 10man group and we kill Freya's tower. The frost one is a pain but manageable. We're going to leave all 4 up next week, so we'll have to see how that goes, but we did our progression as follows (just started with 2 towers up since it was easy.)

2 towers up -- killed Hodir's and Freya's
    3 towers up -- killed Freya's

I'm sure there are other combinations that are just as workable too though.

I've done all four one at a time on 10 man, they all seem pretty equally easy except for life because very annoying adds spawn. It shouldn't be that much harder to do two towers than it is with one (so long as one of those two isn't life of course) because they mainly just have pillars you need to avoid and a few minor boss abilities get added.

Last night in my Guilds 10man Ulduar run we were trying to get to Yogg ASAP.
    Then thought we might as well try leaving a Tower up.
    Left Freya's one up and it was fairly easy, maybe a death or two due to the big adds, but quite easy.

The Flame Tower is easy as hell in 25man
    CoryEverson: lvl80 Death Knight (Lich King)

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

My shaman's guild has left Mimiron's (Fire) tower up on 10/25 one week and this week we left up Thorim's (Lightning) tower. Both were pretty easy to deal with by themselves. I think what the RL is trying to do is see how each tower affects the fight and which to add when we start doing more towers up. I'm hoping next reset we'll attempt two towers up.

Quote Originally Posted by sd78
    The Flame Tower is easy as hell in 25man
    flame tower reduces time u have by half - rockets that flame levi fires every second on whole raid increased, so would advice flame tower if u going for 2 towers my guild usually does storm+ice tower

Quote Originally Posted by Copain
    We only had 4 people able to hurt he boss in 10 man (Some glitch prevent d all but Siege gunners and Demolishers from hurting him) and we got him down to 10% with Fire tower on.

I find this funny because no one but the siege gunners and demolishers should ever be hitting the boss and once you leave the freya tower up the siege gunners also have to get off the boss to kill adds, so if you cant kill him with one tower up with your 2 main dps able to hit the boss... lol on 10 man...