Gem/ench Expetise/hit

as u se the question is. im kinda confused about expertise.. do u realy need to be capped at all time or isnt that so importent ? if so gem expertise og just go for the str ?
    as a Ret pala

Re: Gem/ench Expetise/hit

Expertise is our third best stat. Being capped is a DPS increase. Though you shouldn't need to gem for it. You should get it through gear. Tools like Rawr are out there. Use them.

Gem to reach Hit cap if you have to. Then fill the rest with +str. Exception being the odd gems you need to activate your Meta.

Ignore the "paladin best in slot ret" lists you will see out there, make your own using gear that is obtainable. I myself definitely don't include the 25-man general vezax hard mode sword as my best weapon, even though it is. Yogg-Saron's weapon is A LOT more obtainable and still good cuz of the hit rating and damage it does. Also I collect rings of all types to offset current gear, I have a ring with expertise/crit, hit/crit, expertise/hit (all with strength and nice stam) from ulduar. So if I am ever short on expertise/hit I can swap in rings, if I have too much of anything I have an armor pen/crit ring as well. Just use your imagination.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Vazor
    Just use your imagination.
    thats the part where most people get stuck..