Thread: Drain Soul bug

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Drain Soul bug

Quote Originally Posted by silverhope
    u reallly reported somone for calling u a noob.. ur pretty sad :
    It was a RP server... duh! ;D
    Your comments are duly noted and ignored.
    I punch a hobo every time someone says 'it's not a rotation it's a priority list lol'.

Quote Originally Posted by ksem
    10% (Shadow Embrace) + 12% (Death's Embrace) + 13% (if CoE was up) + 18% (soul siphon) + 400% (execute range) + 20% (Haunt) = 473% normal damage.
    I'm fairly sure those all multiply. I know at least some of them do.
    Nom Nom Nom [NNF] (2 points) - When you Ferocious Bite a target at or below 25% health, you have a 50/100% chance to instantly refresh the duration of your Rip on the target.

Quote Originally Posted by Screwtape
    It was a RP server... duh! ;D
    I'm not a RP-server.

But wouldn't asking the warlock what happened mean the OP already broke the fourth wall, so it doesn't matter that it's an RP-server?

Fully raid buffed, trinkets up, in a PvE setting my Drain Soul can hit for over 17k. It really is our "execute" is you are affliction. It also has some nice buffs in the tree.

OP = Dumbass
    quote me if you agree
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    If someone could transform Satan's anus into a potent powder, I would totally snort it.

It's kind of a channeled execute. If you use it below 25%, and the person gets healed, you will still do 4x damage for the duration. Which is sweet, because healers will desperately blow all their cooldowns to try and save their arena mate, because sadly, most people dont even know drain soul does 4x damage under 25%, and therefore dont try to interrupt it, and then get hit by 9k and think : wth just happened. Which makes for a good laugh on ventrilo.

Think of it as Execute. Nice to see people reporting for something like that. This world has become pussyfied.

Quote Originally Posted by zsuper
    Just got killed by a 8909 Drain Soul tick (non-crit, if it can crit)
    I asked the Warlock how, he said 'It's an execute, QQ more noob' and I promptly reported him.

Can anyone explain what happened? I'm sporting 1051 resilience, by the way.

Edit: Can post screenshots if needed, but still doing arenas
    u......reported him? ???..... well i hope u recieved a temp ban for being a whiney bitch

Quote Originally Posted by Figoment
    OP = Dumbass
    quote me if you agree
    done

Quote Originally Posted by sbradly1986
    u......reported him? ???..... well i hope u recieved a temp ban for being a whiney bitch
    done
    Word... And word. If the OP is a male he should have his man pass restricted for being on some bitch made shit. Ridiculous. Don't forget to put the toilet seat down for him guys.

15+ Year Old Account

I asked the Warlock how, he said 'It's an execute, QQ more noob' and I promptly reported him.
    Congrats to reporting someone for owning you.

Does it normally tick for 2400..? That's stronger than my Mind Flay in full PvE gear.
    Mind Flay is not an execute spell is it? It also ticks every sec and slow?

u reallly reported somone for calling u a noob.. ur pretty sad Roll Eyes
    QFT

To sum it up
    * It's an execute spell
    * It ticks every 3 seconds, hence it need 3 seconds of uninterrupted channeling to even damage you at all
    * The number of dots on you make it become strong instead of useless
    * It's not op you just suck for not being able to interrupt anything for 3 seconds.

<3
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by zsuper
    Just got killed by a 8909 Drain Soul tick (non-crit, if it can crit)

Can anyone explain what happened? I'm sporting 1051 resilience, by the way.

Edit: Can post screenshots if needed, but still doing arenas
    u are really a noob for not knowing that. if u want to be a good pvp player u must know all other classes ability, and about the guy that says it ticks more then MF, yes it does but MF it ticks every 1 sec and DS is every 3 seconds...