15+ Year Old Account

a little PvP help

I need some real help. Im pretty good against most classes including pallies but i dont think i have ever dont to good against a BM Hunter or and Unholy DK.

my spec is full destruction 0/0/70

any hints or W/E would be really appreciated

k maybe wasnt completely clear. it was me and furry war vs. UH DK BM Hunter and we where wrecked they tossed us around like ragdolls. then another time pretty much same team up but instead of me having fury war it was a frost mage... so yeah this is my problem.

Re: a little PvP help

are you talkin in terms of 1v1? If so you can never beat a unholy dk that uses all his cds and you being full destro. For the bm hunter portal los trinket when he uses intimindation and pops beserker.

First of all I dont think your specc is very viable- you lack alot of survival from the Demonology tree. You should go to http://www.sk-gaming.com and check out some high rated warlocks, what speccs are they using, what kind of glyphs and gems do they use?

Of course, make your little twist of it, dont have to be the copycat of the year.

Against an unholy DK I think you have to get a momentum where he has no cooldowns left and burn him down. Try kiting his dmg as good as you can, curse him and keep distance, when you get a momentom, try burning him down. If that doesnt work I guess your dead.

BM Hunters is another story - I dont think you have a very good chance against this class/spec if he/she knows how to play and is geared. He will burn you hard from the beginning till the end. Your mere chance would be to get a good momentum and burn him quickly down. Again I think you need more points in Demonology to have a chance.

Best of luck

15+ Year Old Account

yeah its not that great of a spec ill agree with you on that one but ive never had any problem with it other than against other characters with pets. i try doin howl of terror and all and hunters loose it real quick and DKs pet i dont think is affected by fear and if it is then i dont have enough time to pay attentin to both.

lol, srs full deso, ... its fucking laughtable. u need help am here. First of all, plz respec into 17/53 ro felpup or 20/51 for suc. 2nd do u think its really worth making a post for a 1v1 vs issues?. I can't beat good BM hunters. simply bec there dmg is too high, sometimes i get lucky and get instant procs of with my macro'd trin/hs i gain afew amount of hp back 9k+. Dk is a joke, if they havet hat charm for 15 secs, stun em immo/conf and just out run em thr it, if they grip u back, telelport if they silenced you, just suv it. once thre've used em cooldowns, then its time for stun again/chaos conf. pew pew, its not as simply as i said, i'll tell u that.
    http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wow/3/2/5/9/4/832594cRiax.png

15+ Year Old Account

if u read my post it is a 2v2 issue but thanks for the DK help

15+ Year Old Account

Hunters will continue to chew you then spit you up every time you dont have a coil ready
    DK's can be a pain but at least the felhunter is usefull against them.

As said above, all points in destrotree is just bad tbh. You definetly want the soullink and xtra stamina from Demotree.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.