Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: lol at chaos bolt

Quote Originally Posted by TankVX
    obviusy warlocks are less than 5% so they are surely op... (sarcasm)

how can u nerf the worst class for pvp in pvp? (worst with hunters) is just retarded if chaos bolt was op why warlocks are lower than 5% in arena?
    maybe cause one op skill can't give you free wins? ( except the paladins bubble)

Quote Originally Posted by shadowkevin69
    EDIT:
    I kno its huge... I want it to be like that
    But no one else wants it to be like that. Make it smaller
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

Quote Originally Posted by i am imba.
    well i have pvp gear but i am only doing pvp if i am bored of farming pve raids.
    i am a dk(yy i know i am op) i have 850 res and i was on frost presence and with bone shield on .
    i did a duel with a warlock he was at full hatefull gear and i took a chaos bolt crit for 13k dmg........... it might was the luckiest crit ever but i don't think that so high crits are acceptable also i took and 2 shadow bolts for 8k each from the same lock ..........smt here need to be tunned down you simple can't crit ppl like this like we the dks can't tank everythink on the game easier than others.
    the warlock you apparently dueled sucked. casting shadowbolt? in pvp? as full destro????? wtf.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasputine
    Second, the Draenei used a dimensional ship powered by the holy snowflakes, which utilizes a plot-hole drive engine.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Coronius
    But no one else wants it to be like that. Make it smaller
    Make a petition topic pl0x and i remove it if u get over 9000 posts ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by DMCDante
    Reflecting it isn't the problem, it's while being stuned and dismantled. As said, many many ways to stop a reflect, shadow fury, death coil, rogue stuns, and the most annoying dismantle.
    He is busy Line of sighting Seduces and getting hots rolling on me and himself ( before the inevitable switch rogue destro does ).
    Tell him to L2P. Then tell him to pillar hump, use trinket at the right time etc... btw what class / race is he?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by i am imba.
    well i have pvp gear but i am only doing pvp if i am bored of farming pve raids.
    i am a dk(yy i know i am op) i have 850 res and i was on frost presence and with bone shield on .
    i did a duel with a warlock he was at full hatefull gear and i took a chaos bolt crit for 13k dmg........... it might was the luckiest crit ever but i don't think that so high crits are acceptable also i took and 2 shadow bolts for 8k each from the same lock ..........smt here need to be tunned down you simple can't crit ppl like this like we the dks can't tank everythink on the game easier than others.
    God damn, 12 second cd, plus 2secs for immolate. Your a damn bad dk that cant kill a lock in 28 seconds!
    Know you didnt try but as many pointed out it take time to set it up, enough time for any melee to bring us down to 20%
    My 900 res warlock is lucky to be alive if a melee blows cooldown and work on me for 4 seconds.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by geonexus
    the warlock you apparently dueled sucked. casting shadowbolt? in pvp? as full destro????? wtf.
    i suck to i am just doing pvp for funP

Quote Originally Posted by shadowkevin69
    Tell him to L2P. Then tell him to pillar hump, use trinket at the right time etc... btw what class / race is he?
    From reading this I know you don't arena with a succbus, a succubus follows it's target around the pillar. Rogue destro actually farms most druid teams thanks to that CC.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis
    God damn, 12 second cd, plus 2secs for immolate. Your a damn bad dk that cant kill a lock in 28 seconds!
    Know you didnt try but as many pointed out it take time to set it up, enough time for any melee to bring us down to 20%
    My 900 res warlock is lucky to be alive if a melee blows cooldown and work on me for 4 seconds.
    well y i am a bad dk at pvp but bad dks are not taking higher crits my point was that i took some really big crits not that i didn't kil that lock

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by DMCDante
    From reading this I know you don't arena with a succbus, a succubus follows it's target around the pillar. Rogue destro actually farms most druid teams thanks to that CC.
    Well sry to say i do arena quite often altough my rating sux (duhh im a warlock). Altough succubus can follow u, it can also be easily killed/kited + Succubus runs OOM REALLY FAST, and many times seduce gets resisted vs LOTS OF TEAMS with resist to spells. Never really tried with a rogue in 2v2 i have to admit, but i really dislike also the idea of having to use a succubus in arena when u can have a felhunter that could devour and silence healers, since seduce can be easily be broken off and after the 1st seduce, succubus is pretty much useless since she's visible, can be kited and killed in a blink of an eye and the seduces after only last for like 6 secs . Also i can imagine u having a trinket to remove stuns of ur own? use it.

Quote Originally Posted by geonexus
    don't worry guys! WE STILL GOT FEAR! remember that? every time i say anything negative about pvp i am met with the same reply "WHY DON'T YOU FEAR SPAM THEM?"
    And yet, it is still true. Warlock is overpowered, l2p.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by ezay
    And yet, it is still true. Warlock is overpowered, l2p.
    LoL. do u even play wow?

Quote Originally Posted by Hntrx
    So a rogue, dk, warrior, and ret all doing that is?
    I'm sorry, explain to me where Warriors are doing that much instant damage from ONE ability when it matters?

When it matters: IE, not a REAL execute (not SD execute) thats going to kill you anyways.

The answer is none. That kind of burst is setup, Set-up, via Rend and waiting for a tick to come around. Charge-> MS crit -> OP -> ?...oh yeah, MS 5 seconds later. At best 7k damage against a high resil target.

They already nerfed the charge part.

Warrior damage is borderline, but it is NO where near the damage output of Rogues, Rets, or DKs. A warrior isn't going to two shot you when you have 60% health.

By GC

. It's not going to do anyone good, least of all warlocks, to go from under-represented to totally overpowered and then have to be nerfed again.
    Warlocks were totally teetering on the brink of overpowered in arenas with this spell, brah.

Incinerate+1 is totally the coolest talent evar!! how did the design team evar think of that?!

Quote Originally Posted by rockmannx
    I'm sorry, explain to me where Warriors are doing that much instant damage from ONE ability when it matters?

When it matters: IE, not a REAL execute (not SD execute) thats going to kill you anyways.

The answer is none. That kind of burst is setup, Set-up, via Rend and waiting for a tick to come around. Charge-> MS crit -> OP -> ?...oh yeah, MS 5 seconds later. At best 7k damage against a high resil target.

They already nerfed the charge part.

Warrior damage is borderline, but it is NO where near the damage output of Rogues, Rets, or DKs. A warrior isn't going to two shot you when you have 60% health.
    What does it matter how many buttons you press? I play an arms warrior and I'm constantly cycling MS, overpower and execute. Hell, execute alone hits as hard as chaos bolt and I use it way more than every 12 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Vereku
    This is a REALLLY dumb nerf, buffing two classes who do NOT need it (read: Priests and DKs). What is the reasoning behind this? If Blizzard is intending on this making it to live servers, they better have a backup when it falls on it's face, buff the damage more or some unheard of buff.
    how are they buffing DKs?? frost presence is getting nerfed again

Who cares about Chaos Bolt when Conflagrate is critting for up to 9k on a target with 1,000 resilience? fear....dot...dot....BOOOOOOM! Have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicarius
    A sencible buff would be adding a 2 sec horror effect to chaos bolt imo and removing all HoT on target.
    Yeah! And then it should have disarmed them for 7 seconds, silenced them for 20, rooted them for 40 and gave them a 120 second mortal strike debuff that cannot be dispelled or removed by any means. Oh yeah, and it lowers all stats by 45%, gives them a "fear curse" that periodically causes a 2 second horrify effect on an RNG for 5 minutes after the bolt strikes.

/have a lollypop, Little Timmy Powergamer

Quote Originally Posted by pinkduck
    Oh god, i sure hope I don't reincarnate into a bad DPS because of my bad karma. It would suck to have to cry every patch because I'm afraid to lose my raid spot.

Chaos Bolt - Incinerate with 12 sec CD.

Quote Originally Posted by Stieger23
    Yeah! And then it should have disarmed them for 7 seconds, silenced them for 20, rooted them for 40 and gave them a 120 second mortal strike debuff that cannot be dispelled or removed by any means. Oh yeah, and it lowers all stats by 45%, gives them a "fear curse" that periodically causes a 2 second horrify effect on an RNG for 5 minutes after the bolt strikes.

/have a lollypop, Little Timmy Powergamer
    Wow that would almost be as facerolling ezmode uber as DKs!

Quote Originally Posted by mephisto03
    how are they buffing DKs?? frost presence is getting nerfed again
    IBF buffed
    Bone shield buffed
    AMS buffed
    AMZ buffed