Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: vindacation change so ret can kill healers?

Quote Originally Posted by Shakrah
    Ret paladins do double damage, so they don't need a healing debuff.
    Warriors and Dks can easily x2 dps a paladin can do.....

Quote Originally Posted by RPGfan251
    so i was talking to a friend of mine and about changing vindacation

make it kind like the fury ms each pt has a higher chance to put a debuff but it would reduce heals cast by 50% (5stacked) 10% per stack

that way ret could have a unique ms and not everyone could qq cause its only reallly viable on healers maybe toss a reduce magic damage effect on there but i think thatd make it op if it was up a majority of the time

also move it far down the tree as well
    It's unique to have a skill other people have. No.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I [opinion] [cataclysm feature] and you should to. Anything who disagrees with me that [cataclysm feature] is [opinion] is a big [insult].
    I asked all of my friends and they all agreed with me that [cataclysm feature] is as [opinion] as it is possible to be.
    Blizzard are so [opinion], what [compliment/insult]s they all are!

There, now we can stop posting new topics in the Cataclysm forum altogether.
    And if you disagree with me you're an [insult].

Quote Originally Posted by Bray
    What if they gave crusader strike a second effect of "Lights Vengeance???" you must use crusader strike on that target 5times to become a avatar of the light (kinda like Uther when he fought arthas) you do 10%more damage move 15% faster, You also get a 50% healing Debuff ( this Debuff over rides MS).

This buff lasts 35sec and will immediately end if the paladin uses crusader strike on another target.
    In turn AW is replace by this, it can be talented to give 20%more dmg with zero speed increase for pve. You gain the forbearance bebuff same as AW.

It is a skill it does not do it on its own, Its on a 3minCD or 2min Talented.
    Oh and you would Glow of the Light like Uther was when fighting Arthas

Its a cool sounding talent(vary vary low in the ret tree) and it involves lore.

Its not a burst move takes more skill then AW b/c it could kill you if you use it at the wrong time.
    It can be Mass dispelled or shattering throw...and so one like a bubble, But if dispelled you get a hit by a skill called "Defining Light" the light lashes at you for 5% of your base health

FLAME ME PLZ!
    Honestly I usually hate when anyone suggests new paladin talents/skills. However I actually like this idea. It has good potential.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Vazor
    Warriors do twice as much damage as a pally? that made me lol

and correct me if im wrong, but i dont think dks have a healing debuff.
    "Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." - Calvin & Hobbes

Oh god more trash topics..

Ret Pallies totally need more damage to help that burst that prevents them from killing anything; they need that damage so they can kill those healers so they can't heal..
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I [opinion] [cataclysm feature] and you should to. Anything who disagrees with me that [cataclysm feature] is [opinion] is a big [insult].
    I asked all of my friends and they all agreed with me that [cataclysm feature] is as [opinion] as it is possible to be.
    Blizzard are so [opinion], what [compliment/insult]s they all are!

There, now we can stop posting new topics in the Cataclysm forum altogether.
    And if you disagree with me you're an [insult].

Quote Originally Posted by Vazor
    lols at that

Please explain how you came up with this figure...
    or is this some type of new sarcasm that has missed me
    Vote Pengu for president!
    "For instance, on the planet Earth, man had always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much - the wheel, New York, wars and so on - whilst all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in the water having a good time. But conversely, the dolphins had always believed that they were far more intelligent than man - for precisely the same reasons."

Quote Originally Posted by Copain
    Oh god more trash topics..

Ret Pallies totally need more damage to help that burst that prevents them from killing anything; they need that damage so they can kill those healers so they can't heal..
    Oh god more trash posters..

Did you even read this post or are you just trolling, I know..... I know your part of the problem these on forums but is ok maybe you can redeem your self and contribute something else other then recycled shit. Pretty sure no one was demanding Burst if anything I personally talked about scaling it back with a new talent.

Don't post any thing unless it's constructive Kthx.

Ret's are fine in arena. If your a ret and your complaining about healers, i gotta laugh. Ret's are one of the best classes at burst dmg, just dps them down, stun, pop wings, bam, you got yourself a dead healer.
    Red Bull Gives You Wings!

volsung

Quote Originally Posted by gringo
    never ever ask for a ret pvp buff.

the only answer you will get is along these lines:

LOL
    OP
    FACEROLL
    RETARD
    NERF
    Never ever ask for a ret pvp buff..hmm wow i dont think you need one cause you aint got no ret pally so stop saying you never asked.

LOL? I'm glad that im laughing at you
    OP? you probally got pawned too much in bgs
    FACEROLL? reason above
    RETARD? i think you need to go to school
    NERF? Aren't you glad that we don't have Exorcism to burn your pet and ass off?

15+ Year Old Account

I thought you were trolling so I was reading along for the lulz, but now I've realized you are serious. You play a ret paladin in PvP and you are complaining? You are seriously retarded kid, get help.

As a 1k resil, 23khp disc priest - my biggest fear in 2's is Rets (even more so than shadow dance rogues). Paladins are the highest survivability class in any spec, and rets have (I'd say) the scariest burst dps of any dps class. Non-retarded ret paladins are OP as fuck and out of control. I'd like to see you returned to TBC state before I'd see you get MS debuff.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by SkillOverKill
    I thought you were trolling so I was reading along for the lulz, but now I've realized you are serious. You play a ret paladin in PvP and you are complaining? You are seriously retarded kid, get help.

As a 1k resil, 23khp disc priest - my biggest fear in 2's is Rets (even more so than shadow dance rogues). Paladins are the highest survivability class in any spec, and rets have (I'd say) the scariest burst dps of any dps class. Non-retarded ret paladins are OP as fuck and out of control. I'd like to see you returned to TBC state before I'd see you get MS debuff.
    you talking to me?

Quote Originally Posted by fizikz
    First of all, you're listing everything possible that other classes can do that might possibly screw over a healer, then going "ret sucks, it cant do anything" not to mention most of your examples are terrible - "priests will just mana burn" "shaman have a 2 sec interrupt on 5/6 second cd" ... yeah, everyone's so scared of earth shock and doesnt already LOS mana burn and laugh. Locks can endlessly fear?
    http://www.wowwiki.com/Diminishing_returns - seriously, if you're that clueless about DR at this stage in wow, that's pretty sad.

As to your healer tactics vs ret, I'd have to say your paladin one is the only one remarkably close to what might actually happen, no priest is going to mana burn a ret, no "good" druid is going to waste mana using starfire and dots you'll dispel.

"eye for an eye is only 10% now so if it does proc versus a healer its negliable" LOL, do you even know what that talent DOES? since when are healers attacking you and CRITTING?
    ever hear of lavaburst it crits when flame shock is on the target, also if you have the slightest bit of resiliance, a normal hit can proc it if you would pvp you would know this

fear until immune, horror, seduce until dr timer is gonna rinse repeat dr doesn't mean shit if you can change to a different type of cc and keep it going

and i used to play ret and resto druid

my friend would win duels out side org cycloneing then timing a starfire just as cyclone wears off
    and the dots does enough damage you'll use mana to heal, then if you are in need of mana they'll just cyclone ya through Divine plea

and i always got mana burned first against a discipline survival team, mana burn and viper sting cant regain mana from judgement if ya dont have the mana to judge, and if ya divine plea dispelled

most priests are disc they can take a good beating before there sheild comes off

Quote Originally Posted by gringo
    never ever ask for a ret pvp buff.

the only DESERVED answer you will get is along these lines:

LOL
    OP
    FACEROLL
    RETARD
    NERF
    fixed

Quote Originally Posted by volsung
    Never ever ask for a ret pvp buff..hmm wow i dont think you need one cause you aint got no ret pally so stop saying you never asked.

LOL? I'm glad that im laughing at you
    OP? you probally got pawned too much in bgs
    FACEROLL? reason above
    RETARD? i think you need to go to school
    NERF? Aren't you glad that we don't have Exorcism to burn your pet and ass off?
    Uh..what?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by ezay
    fixed
    obvious toll is obvious

lawl if you cant kill a healer as ret you phail
    /use seal of command
    /target healer
    /cast stun & judgment
    if all else fails pop wings and make him go emo and/wrist

I'd like to know what you guys think about the talent i wrote about earlier?

15+ Year Old Account

bad topic stays bad topic. wont change anytime soon

arena is a team effort. if you cant kill a healer alone, ask your teammate to interrupt, silence or w/e.

15+ Year Old Account

MMm good idea

insane burst
    bubble
    selfhealing
    dispels
    stun
    ms

Maybe an IB, AMS, CoS while you'r at it?

But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

People who are saying you can't kill healers.... /facepalm

The only problem you should have using my previous strategy of making them blow trinket is with Druids, which is where switch nuke comes into play, make them blow trinket to heal partner, they lose most of the hots on themselves then you stun them and profit

One other problem would be disc priests, because they can technically mana burn you with shields if you're not careful
    You just need to be careful and save the Judge to make sure they don't absorb it
    And for the people saying they'll dispell DP, they can try and get through at least 3 others and 30% resist, usually 4-5 others