Page 93 of 128 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    get a 4th set piece (preferably the chest) and swap the purple gem in your helmet for a nightmare's tear.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    get a 4th set piece (preferably the chest) and swap the purple gem in your helmet for a nightmare's tear.
    No rogue to rate

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...divh&cn=Hyperr

you were too lazy to look at the rogue in my sig? tsk tsk
    Last edited by ymirsson; 2010-07-12 at 11:07 PM.
    -Voltaire
    winning

imbah stats in that sig O.O me wants!
    I would agree with you...but then we'd both be wrong.

you were to lazy to look at the rogue in my sig? tsk tsk
    To lazy to post armory link , tsk tsk

Umm anyway you have 10 agi 10 hit gems in your gear and have a considerable amount of arp and even socket for some of it.
    I would just gem 20 arp and forget about the bonus's. Need some upgrades like sindy neck and wrists from DBS, arp trinket would also be good for you

5/10

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...divh&cn=Hyperr
    Last edited by xHyperr; 2010-07-12 at 11:25 PM.

aldriana told me to.

your last link is fuxored somehow.
    still, your toon needs more HC gear.

p.s.
    please tell DBS to drop rogue loot, he won't listen to me.
    -Voltaire
    winning

aldriana told me to.

your last link is fuxored somehow.
    still, your toon needs more HC gear.

p.s.
    please tell DBS to drop rogue loot, he won't listen to me.
    Ahh I would give you some of ours he ONLY drops the wrists never sword/trinket

i got the sowrd in a PUG raid, whilst my normal raid group was suspended because of the soccer championship.
    -Voltaire
    winning

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...n+Coast&cn=Coh

I am aware of the assness of my belt and bracers

Rating kerk, above.

-1 (replace the Rupture glyph with Eviscerate or Tricks).
    -2 (two low/non-optimal professions).
    -2 (no helm/shoulder enchants).

= 5/10.

Your mutilate spec is a mess, but I'm assuming you don't use it.
    Also assuming you're gems are spreadsheeted; I don't know combat well enough to pick at them.

Haste is the optimal cloak enchant for combat?
    Good luck replacing those PvP pieces ASAP.

Can't post links yet,
    Verelyse: Malygos, US.

8/10

Good gear. Get the 264 saronite boots. A few easy 10 man pieces are upgrades too.... Deathwhisperer belt comes to mind. DMC:G? Still?

Can't post links yet; Kenjer on Shandris
    ^- don't judge my offhand. I can't get anything to drop ><

Quote Originally Posted by Kenjer View Post
    8/10

Good gear. Get the 264 saronite boots. A few easy 10 man pieces are upgrades too.... Deathwhisperer belt comes to mind.
    Thanks. Planning on switching to the boots as soon as I get the cloak of Marrowgar(10) -- spreadsheet says it's better due to the expertise which is wasted if it puts me over the cap. The one time I saw the cloak drop a ret paladin took it... and my luck with LDW has been right on par with Marrowgar.
    DMC:G? Still?
    You have NO idea. I've had it since before I started Naxx.
    Can't post links yet; Kenjer on Shandris
    ^- don't judge my offhand. I can't get anything to drop ><
    9/10.

No significant pointers, although you're definitely the first Blacksmithing rogue I've ever seen. I knocked a point for two things: I don't think the 4pc t10 is optimal for mutilate until we can get heroic tier, especially with a 9.25t helm. And secondly you're over the expertise cap, which would probably make a different pair of boots with a Precise Cardinal Ruby and an Accurate Ametrine slipped in somewhere a better match. This is just based off the gear you have available; if what you've got is all you've got for now, you're good to go.

Good luck replacing your helm/shoulders.
    Last edited by Insomnist; 2010-07-13 at 05:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Insomnist View Post
    Rating kerk, above.

-1 (replace the Rupture glyph with Eviscerate or Tricks).
    -2 (two low/non-optimal professions).
    -2 (no helm/shoulder enchants).

= 5/10.

Your mutilate spec is a mess, but I'm assuming you don't use it.
    Also assuming you're gems are spreadsheeted; I don't know combat well enough to pick at them.

Haste is the optimal cloak enchant for combat?
    Good luck replacing those PvP pieces ASAP.

Can't post links yet,
    Verelyse: Malygos, US.
    Yeah, the reason I have a rupture glyph is I was trying out a rupture spec that the rogue in Paragon uses, it worked ok I guess. And yeah, I dont really have the time nor money to level profs on that guy (alt). And yeah, my mut spec was just thrown together out of no where

You have NO idea. I've had it since before I started Naxx.
    Mark of Supremacy (T9 Badges) would be better than DMC at this point. Its static hit, which is nice for Mut and IIRC you can just macro the proc on your envenom to maximize the uptime.

No significant pointers, although you're definitely the first Blacksmithing rogue I've ever seen. I knocked a point for two things: I don't think the 4pc t10 is optimal for mutilate until we can get heroic tier, especially with a 9.25t helm. And secondly you're over the expertise cap, which would probably make a different pair of boots with a Precise Cardinal Ruby and an Accurate Ametrine slipped in somewhere a better match. This is just based off the gear you have available; if what you've got is all you've got for now, you're good to go.

Good luck replacing your helm/shoulders.
    Blacksmithing - Yeah its not ideal, but its not bad. Its a pretty generic 80EP profession and it has a bit of flexability. The way Cat is looking ill probably re-spec engineering, but its really not worth doing the bomb dance right now.

Expertise - Yes, i am slightly over the cap, but the boots would bring me under and i don't feel like gemming for it right now :P
    Expertise + Rest: I actually have a pair of non-set legs that are better. As soon as i get the helm to try from princes 25 i am swapping that and the pants (the pants alone don't give me more than the 80-ish EP the 4 set bonus does). I'll also need to snag the HM 10 Marrowgar cloak, which will then put me something like 3 expertise over cap with significant gains elsewhere

Only thing I'd change is nightmare tear location to belt, 2 more agi ftw! :P. Wish Sharpened Twilight Scale would drop for my guild

Can't link yet, but Brig on Saurfang

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brig View Post
    Only thing I'd change is nightmare tear location to belt, 2 more agi ftw! :P. Wish Sharpened Twilight Scale would drop for my guild

Can't link yet, but Brig on Saurfang
    Not much to say, prety much optimal gear for icc 25 normal raiding, once you get RS 25 trinket or start getting 277 gear you should be able to cap arpen easly

Anyway here's mine, I raid very casualy icc pugs here and there and weekly sometimes, so I get what I can.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...r&cn=Croshadow

Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    Not much to say, prety much optimal gear for icc 25 normal raiding, once you get RS 25 trinket or start getting 277 gear you should be able to cap arpen easly

Anyway here's mine, I raid very casualy icc pugs here and there and weekly sometimes, so I get what I can.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...r&cn=Croshadow
    Looks pretty good for an assassination build and your level of raiding. Of course, I could list all of the upgrades you could get but that's not really helpful at all since I'm sure you know what would be better.

The only thing I noticed is that you're slightly over the expertise cap. I would replace that +10 expertise/+10 hit gem in your cloak with a +20 AP/+10 haste gem. Even though you'll be slightly under the hard cap (and right at the soft cap) gaining 20 ap and 10 haste is much more beneficial than adding 10 expertise which, putting you over the cap, doesn't benefit you at all.

Here is my toon: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...na&cn=Detached

Obvious upgrades are obvious (heroic gear, sanctified pieces) and I pour over the spreadsheet religiously so I'm pretty up on what my normal and heroic upgrades are. I usually run an eviscerate only spec because I'm lazy and I don't really like the way the high rupture cycle feels. I've been thinking about swapping out my Eviscerate glyph for a Tricks of the Trade glyph, though. Even though we don't have another rogue in the raid for me to trade tricks with at the moment, I figure it'd still be a dps gain for whomever I decide to tricks (usually the tank or one of our hunters if he's within range) and for the raid in general while being a slight personal dps loss.
    Constructs in *my* raid?

It's more likely than you think.

You should be glyphing and speccing rupture and using a rupture-based cycle. You do not have enough armor penetration to support a ruptureless cycle. Rupture scales more steeply with attack power than eviscerate does, not to mention gets a bigger damage buff from talents & debuffs than eviscerate does. Even near armor penetration hard cap, 2/2 blood spatter with mangle will still technically do more dps than an eviscerate-only cycle (but it is only about 50-60 dps more than evis-only when glyphed for eviscerate on my rogue). 50-60 dps on a sustained fight is not worth the huge loss on adds, imo. Also, my guild has recently lost its bear and our arms warrior has been MiA for a while so there is no bleed damage debuff, in which case evis-only wins out every time with my armor penetration level.

My rogue: I'm new here so can't post links. Just armory my sig.

Current upgrade plans: Sindragosa's cruel claw (if she cooperates). To make up for the hit loss (I like to keep hit at poison cap without misery), I'll probably use either heroic njordnar bone bow or the marrowgar hit/haste ring). The Marrowgar ring will help alleviate the huge haste I'll lose when/if I get STS from halion.
    Last edited by shadowboy; 2010-07-14 at 06:53 PM.

Everything looks good to me. I would probably just gem 1 percise exp instead of the hit gem. You should never gem hit, it should come passive through gear.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...Iron&cn=Cangri
    Last edited by Cangri; 2010-07-14 at 08:03 PM.