Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baneat View Post
    65 crit is marginally better
    OH ruth is better if and only if you enchanted them both with landslide, I see you PvP so it's likely your OH has a chain, in which case either buy another or go with ughn'fash (The difference is small)

And if you're wiping to enrage on domo hc there's a problem in playstyle somewhere, especially since gear-checkwise it's a less intensive fight than Baleroc HC. If your raid is geared for Baleroc HC's enrage, it's geared enough for Majordomo.
    yeap, using crit & yes ive got chain on my ruth dagger but I could buy a new one soon i think :d
    We've only downed shannox hc but I think im doing everything right on domo (Staying behind scorpion to keep the buff, cloaking seeds and cleaving when possible) and getting somewhere around 34k avarage dps & topping the dps meter anyway.. just needed some clarifying on reforging but yeah, gear is probably why were wiping :P
    Last edited by mmoc2d803c6821; 2011-10-20 at 08:51 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriko View Post
    yeap, using crit & yes ive got chain on my ruth dagger but I could buy a new one soon i think :d
    We've only downed shannox hc but I think im doing everything right on domo (Staying behind scorpion to keep the buff, cloaking seeds and cleaving when possible) and getting somewhere around 34k avarage dps & topping the dps meter anyway.. just needed some clarifying on reforging but yeah, gear is probably why were wiping :P
    There are only a set number of players really that can stand out during scorpion, are you sure you're the most qualified to stand out compared to any of your ranged dps? From a raid-DPS standpoint it'd make sense to have warlocks or hunters out since combat's single target is not as strong.

The better the healers can handle the scorpion damage the faster the fight ends, you can take it all the way to 12 on the scorpions and be finished well ahead of the enrage, provided your healers are proficient.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey wanna rate my rogue? :B This char is pretty new, got it to 85 last week :B
    My Rogue

Veni, vidi, vici.

I like MoP now c:

^
    I like your rogue solely because you're combat (never tried to pve as any other spec.) Get some raid weaps bro!

*cant post links but feel free to armory my rogue - Nuntis Kil'jaeden US

edit: my target has vanished
    Last edited by ymirsson; 2011-10-21 at 12:04 PM. Reason: derp
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Figured I'd get this thread back to the top....

You were log'd out in pvp gear but right away I notices stam enchant for legs??? Why may I ask.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%C3%B8n/simple

Deleted
    @ boston:

missing some enchands like back , chest hands (mastery) and also must change some of the reforges like crit and put them into hit or haste.... though u r on a good road according to ur progress. 6.7-7/10

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%B8ur/simple try me

Deleted
    Nothing to complain about really get lucky with FL gear drops heh.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...n/Ulmaz/simple

Deleted
    ^
    Looks good but i would use the 35 Agi on the boots.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...letje/advanced

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soepballetje View Post
    ^
    Looks good but i would use the 35 Agi on the boots.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...letje/advanced
    Fluid Death is better than that Nefarian trinket. And tbh, speed on boots is good when you don't have Quickening.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Holo View Post
    Fluid Death is better than that Nefarian trinket. And tbh, speed on boots is good when you don't have Quickening.
    Yea i know, but i like it if it pops with the hungerer and my tricks popping haste

Rable on Altar of Storms. (Not high enough to post links.)
    Hope to get your hands on Matrix and you will be one happy person . Ignore the boot enchant I am normally Combat but since my luck of no 391 weapons I am sticking to muti for a bit. Sadly anyone we does rag in my guild gets priority on tokens >.> Can't out dps our fury warrior in full 391's.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rable View Post
    Rable on Altar of Storms. (Not high enough to post links.)
    Hope to get your hands on Matrix and you will be one happy person . Ignore the boot enchant I am normally Combat but since my luck of no 391 weapons I am sticking to muti for a bit. Sadly anyone we does rag in my guild gets priority on tokens >.> Can't out dps our fury warrior in full 391's.
    Only thing that I notice is that your Stormblast wrists shows no reforge (as far as I remember they're hit / crit), and since the crit isn't displayed for me either, I hope that you reforged the crit there into mastery), other than that I can't really find anything in particular.

But you could reforge your:
    Shoulders: Haste > Hit
    Splintering brimstone: Crit > Haste

This way you'll loose a bit of haste, but you'll get closer to spellhit cap (1330, so 2 points under cap), but it should be a small improvement since spellhit is higher EP than haste.
    Hope it helps!
    Oh and if I'm supposed to rate I'd rate 8/10, you seem to handle your gear pretty well.

My name is Saycer, I play on Balnazzar - EU.
    Last edited by mmoc898f6b28e8; 2011-11-04 at 12:54 AM.

Apparently they don't show my reforge hmm... I guess the armory never fixed that? It is reforged crit->mastery. Also thanks

^^ jelly of all your hot purple gears

10+ Year Old Account
    @ Kilj
    Your lacking a chimeara's eye and a tinker.
    Other then that refored some mastery to crit .... lolwut?
    Glyphs and specc are perfectly fine.

I'd give you a 7/10.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...velle/advanced (In pvp gear atm and can not access WoW )

Chevelle founder and Guild Master of<Divide and Conquer> @ Frostmane EU
    Also please follow me on Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chevelle View Post
    @ Kilj

I'd give you a 7/10.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...velle/advanced (In pvp gear atm and can not access WoW )
    HA! YOUR MINE NOW.

Agility on cloak. Gloves.
    Stats enchant on chest (though debatable).
    You can fine tune your Hit and Exp. Just PM me and ill gladly give you a hand

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chevelle View Post
    @ Kilj

I'd give you a 7/10.

Well you are at pvp gear, and i sux bad at pvp. The only thing i could say is that you lack the parachutes, really usefull in arathi basin :P

My rogue is at my syg, be gentle!
    My Rogue

Veni, vidi, vici.

I like MoP now c: