The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You have a trinket that I want =(

9/10 because I'm jelly of a trinket!

Quote Originally Posted by Alcatraz_ View Post
    You have a trinket that I want =(

9/10 because I'm jelly of a trinket!
    Agility stack one? :P. You have the haste one I want! Equal jelly.

Just got 4 pc so looking for some words of wisdom, also I dropd the main hand dag for the sword off trash, because of the whole mastery the swings will hit harder, pulled 70k on madness with 2 pc

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%C3%B8n/simple

Quote Originally Posted by kilj View Post
    Just got 4 pc so looking for some words of wisdom, also I dropd the main hand dag for the sword off trash, because of the whole mastery the swings will hit harder, pulled 70k on madness with 2 pc

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%C3%B8n/simple
    Pretty jelly of the sword. 8/10. mastery to gloves is better than haste. Why agility to cape?

From what I remember the 65 agi to cape was only good if using 4 pc t12 bonus, now that im not I assume 22 agi is better

Cant really say much about above post. please somone take him while taking me ( im kinda new on rogues)

heres mine

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...antus/advanced

Note i have only been 85 for barerly a day (A)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Some of your gear is unenchanted, and you have empty glyph slots. That would be the first thing to change. Change the gems in your belt and boots to match the socket bonuses, and run your guy through the Shadowcraft site to see what you should be reforging.

All in all, though, you're much better geared than I was for being 85 for a day.

Deleted
    7,8/10 because of those damn daggers. so jelly. u still have some FL gear so couldnt give u too high. but really prestigious firelands gear. :P

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...opper/advanced
    dont mind me not having any achievements, I dinged 85 in s10 so couldnt really get alot of gear. did get 1520 rating I think (3v3)
    and Im on boulderfist. the highest rating ever there is like 1.8k.
    and ppl keep yelling at me that Im the best rogue on the server /proud. (pretty much the only 1 that doesnt keyboard turn.)
    and tell me whats better for rogue: 40 resi or 15 stats (20 stats doesnt exist on Boulderfist.)

Go level Enchanting yourself, get rich
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thompson View Post
    7,8/10 because of those damn daggers. so jelly. u still have some FL gear so couldnt give u too high. but really prestigious firelands gear. :P

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...opper/advanced
    dont mind me not having any achievements, I dinged 85 in s10 so couldnt really get alot of gear. did get 1520 rating I think (3v3)
    and Im on boulderfist. the highest rating ever there is like 1.8k.
    and ppl keep yelling at me that Im the best rogue on the server /proud. (pretty much the only 1 that doesnt keyboard turn.)
    and tell me whats better for rogue: 40 resi or 15 stats (20 stats doesnt exist on Boulderfist.)
    Not really into pvp, but it looks good. Get new legg enchant tho And I guess agility on bracers is better aswell.
    And Id say 15 stats tbh.

Armory down there vvvv
    Last edited by mmoc124d4cbc78; 2011-12-14 at 10:21 PM.

I would check the reforge on some of your gear. Peerless to chest, Greater Mastery to gloves. 7/10; just some minor improvements needed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice gear, I'm doubtful that 65crit is better than +22agi anymore now that you've dropped your t12 4pc bonus. Also change the boot enchant to +25agi and minor movement speed if you're gonna keep raiding as combat/sub, DS has a lot of movement fights afterall.

As for me, before rating the character do notice that I'm still in the process of re-enchanting my cloak/boots and regemming the oranges to agi/haste, as well as juggling a few reforges around to get me expertise capped as well as I received No'kaled only a few days ago and haven't raided since.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Panoramix View Post
    As tigojones was 'judged' already above, and I couldn't add something new, only the request to 'judge' my rogue.
    Currently on 4/8 normal, pushing around 30k on boss 5 in the last few tries (no don't start the boss 5 is easy.. -> I <- know ;-) )

Should I pull more, or am I on the right track?

(Link in sig)

Thanks in advance
    SimC results @ Patchwerk, fully buffed:
    34K (~32-36 most of the time)

My gear sims out to 28K on patchwerk and that's exactly what I was getting on Ultraxion. But you're only 10% out of the ideal value and perhaps I was getting lucky every time. I wouldn't worry overmuch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys, i've just came back from some wow vacations. During this time a friend of mine was using my rogue. I got somewhere lucky with a few drops, currently 5/8 on DS, i've also have t12 legs and gloves to swap over (and chest and shoulders for the 4t12). Please rate me!
    My Rogue

Veni, vidi, vici.

I like MoP now c:

Deleted
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dragonblight/Lanath%C3%A8l/advanced

Please rate and help me improve gemming/reforging

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kreghx View Post
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dragonblight/Lanath%C3%A8l/advanced

Please rate and help me improve gemming/reforging
    There you go:

http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/e...%A8l/optimized

Forget about the epics gem unless you are incredible rich.

Also, you could use "Fluid Death" as replacement for your Darkmoon, it really sucks hard.
    My Rogue

Veni, vidi, vici.

I like MoP now c:

Deleted
    @Matutin: Don't think you're here for rating I haven't done combat in ages, so I won't hazard any judgement either.

Just for a quick repost myself: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...alleera/simple

Took the advice for the respec. Got some new gear. I should be spellhit capped, exp capped for dodge and put everything leftover that wasn't needed and able to into mastery. Just wanted to let the forum hear a little thanks for the help

Also, anyone here on SWC EU who can let me into DS briefly to pickpocket Hagara?

Matutin, you lack 3 expertise.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    Matutin, you lack 3 expertise.
    Yes, i did some really stupid thing yesterday. I disenchanted my T13LFR gloves, I created a ticket and i'm waiting for Blizz answer. Also I need to put http://www.wowhead.com/item=78878 on and reforge the gear, but'll wait until blizz gives my gloves back (if the have pity on myself). Pro tip: Dont use the addon "prospect me" if you are idiot like me. :C
    My Rogue

Veni, vidi, vici.

I like MoP now c: