Paladins - Beacon and Sacred Shield Tracker

Anyone know a good one? I want one to show when my Beacon and my Sacred Shield have for time remaining. I could do it with Need to Know, but it often picks up other players buffs as well.

Anyone seen a good one?

Re: Paladins - Beacon and Sacred Shield Tracker

I've been using Classtimer, but that's all I could find and it works "ok".

Though it only shows your player/target/focus buffs, so if you are using them on random people It would not be of much help hehe

Healbot tracks it and also flashes when it is about to expire. I have been hoping to find something like this for grid, as I use grid and not healbot.
    Conall the Undying - 80 Protection Paladin (WoW Armory not working atm).

Quote Originally Posted by Conall
    Healbot tracks it and also flashes when it is about to expire. I have been hoping to find something like this for grid, as I use grid and not healbot.
    I use GRID as well.

test dillyn, it tracks Beacon of Light, Judgement of the Pure, the Judgements (Light, Wisdom and Justice) and Sacred Shield in four statusbars.

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...ls/dillyn.aspx

beaconcountdown works alright for it but there are no bars, it just starts an internal timer for it when you cast it then when its about to go off it starts flashing the spell thats about to go down. It works for beacon and sacred shield although if you put the points into the longer shield that didnt' register when I stopped using it about a week ago. lol I went back to healbot...

15+ Year Old Account

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...countdown.aspx

works for me atleast u can also set the time for it to show when it expires

Create a corner indicator in Grid, it's what I did. Just made a gold one for SS and pink for Beacon, checked the 'cast by me' box and away I go. Works well. Also, I use the buff module on Quartz so if I target the person, it will tell me the time left.

Seems to work

If I'm cast SS on myself, I use Power Aura, its cool (Y)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleuh
    Since the invention of the internet, the Earth`s rotation has been solely propelled by english teachers turning in their graves.
    Quote Originally Posted by zuraghogar
    If only shamans had an interrupt on a short cooldown.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyro
    Create a corner indicator in Grid, it's what I did. Just made a gold one for SS and pink for Beacon, checked the 'cast by me' box and away I go. Works well. Also, I use the buff module on Quartz so if I target the person, it will tell me the time left.

Seems to work

If I'm cast SS on myself, I use Power Aura, its cool (Y)
    I considered that, but I like something just a *little* bigger.

Something that works great for this is ZOMGBUFFs. When you cast beacon or shield on a target it will create little hot-buttons automatically that show you the duration left. At any time if you click the buttons it'll reapply the spell to the same target. Casting the spell on a new target will change the "focus" of the button.

I'm using SpellReminder for the sole purpose of tracking targets/durations for Beacon of Light, Judgement of the Pure and Sacred Shield.