Page 1 of 2
LastLast

8.5 shadow headpiece model sucks

Why cant they just make it like the 8.5 holy one that doesn't let your shitty beard show through? Ruins the looks of your character 100%

Picture for reference: http://i44.tinypic.com/28s4ya.jpg

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: 8.5 shadow headpiece model sucks

Pretty sure that's a bug

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen
    Pretty sure that's a bug
    Yeah, I hope it is. Posted on blizzard forums as well, but doubt we'll see a fix for another 4-5 weeks. Blizzard speed!

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen
    Pretty sure that's a bug
    I'm also pretty sure it's awesome.

ahahahahahahahahahaha , Dwarves D

I'll recommend you change your beard in the mean time.

Also, wtf is up with all those staff users these days? Most of the staves still suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Nezoia
    ahahahahahahahahahaha , Dwarves D

I'll recommend you change your beard in the mean time.

Also, wtf is up with all those staff users these days? Most of the staves still suck.
    You underestimate the power of the "OMG PURPLEZ" syndrome. SP>all ergo MH/OH > all for Spriest.

But yeah, My NE is gonna need a makeover for my t8.5 hat to look any good. Also, would be nice if I could hold an offhand item w/o it clipping into my legs =(.

Riiiight. The reason I'm using a staff might also be because it was actually a 55 spell power upgrade compared to my MH/OH combo. Not everyone is lucky enough to get our hands on a decent MH
    And there's no option to cut the beard off. It's dwarfs we're talking. This is actually one of the more sober beards.

Human female, problem solved.
    On PTR the head used to cut the hair of the characters, which looked awful. They changed it and I guess they forgot to still remove the beard.

Female Dwarf Priest is where its at!

Also, Yes i did register just to post this :<

Edit: I used to be male btw, Switched as soon as i got the helm as it pissed me off so much.

Obviously a ploy by Blizzard to get those paid sex changes going

hahahaha sori mang i just had to laugh
    dwarfs ftw!
    Quote Originally Posted by forumfail
    The ensuing debate is so exciting and necessary that I can't stop punching myself in the dick
    Quote Originally Posted by burek View Post
    i'd expect the US average to be something obese
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Irdaq/advanced

Some of the staves beat current MH/OH combinations. Staff of Endless Winter beats everything... unless, ofcourse, your guild is going to let you collect the fragments for the legendary for shadow purposes?

Myself, I want the Ignis staff mainly to use it for my +hit gear.

If you use +hit for the weapons... You have #1 weapon being Dagger from Algalon. #2 being Intensity (Staff) and #3 being Staff of Endless Winter.

I think Blizzard finally found a way to make staves interesting.

Or it could be... there is only one main-hand upgrades from Ulduar over Torch are not from Hard modes or Yogg-Saron.

Staff of Endless Winter beats everything
    But he's not wearing that one.

Myself, I want the Ignis staff mainly to use it for my +hit gear.
    Got it in my bank, but it's horrible, I can do better hit combo's using the Tier7.5 shoulders.

If you use +hit for the weapons... You have #1 weapon being Dagger from Algalon. #2 being Intensity (Staff) and #3 being Staff of Endless Winter.
    Opposite to Intensity , the other two items aren't itemized as shit.

Or it could be... there is only one main-hand upgrades from Ulduar over Torch are not from Hard modes or Yogg-Saron.
    That's fine, I can use my loot rights on other gear then, and let the other casters waste theirs on silly swords

15+ Year Old Account

why do people care what others use?

OMFG ITS NOT BEST IN SLOT WHY THE HELL DO YOU HAVE IT EQUIPPED JUST PUT ON A WHITE WEAPON AND PUT BEASTSLAYER ON IT CUZ IT WILL BE MORE USEFUL THAN YOUR NON-BIS ITEM

get over yourself, it's a game let people play it how they wish. if they dont raid with you dont worry about it.

also lol @ shadow headpiece
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Can I complain that my BiS is a weapon that I can't actually use because of weapon specs, and I'm forced to use a hunter spear. That and my gear will make me look like a goat. :3

<3 , hopefully it'll get fixed soon!
    Seif - 80 Human Warrior - Spirestone US
    Arms PVE 54/17/00

Quote Originally Posted by Aturia
    Why cant they just make it like the 8.5 holy one that doesn't let your shitty beard show through? Ruins the looks of your character 100%

Picture for reference: http://i44.tinypic.com/28s4ya.jpg
    reminds me of the octopus dude in Pirates of the Caribbean.

GM/Raid Leader of <Air>, Sargeras-US, Alliance
    13/13M Mythic Morning/Day-Time Raiding Guild

Now recruiting for Legion! Apply at air-guild.com

I JUST PISSED MYSELF LOOKING AT THAT PICTURE

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritusVex
    You underestimate the power of the "OMG PURPLEZ" syndrome. SP>all ergo MH/OH > all for Spriest.
    In some cases, yes, like when they are on the same ilvl, in other cases, pretty much no.

Taking the *random* case of my equip, The Lifebinder > Torch of Holy Fire+Accursed Spine

To the OP, if you like the helm that much, why don't you simply change your beard and stay without it?

Quote Originally Posted by Izenhart
    In some cases, yes, like when they are on the same ilvl, in other cases, pretty much no.

Taking the *random* case of my equip, The Lifebinder > Torch of Holy Fire+Accursed Spine

To the OP, if you like the helm that much, why don't you simply change your beard and stay without it?
    Cutting your beard is simply not an option in the game if you're dwarf, blizzard doesn't seem to think they should have that option (which I kinda agree with) Fact is that it's an item model error which should be fixed. There really shouldn't be any need for me to compensate. Which is why I have reported it to blizzard as well.

lol @ Nezoia

You asked why so many people are using Staves these days. I gave you an answer. I do not care how they are itemized. Fact is... in early content, there are more staff options than there are MH/OH combinations. I currently use MH/OH... but if I get a chance at Ignis staff I will jump on it until my Guild can finally get Yogg down and start on hard modes.

I am sure most people would choose to carry MH/OH from Yogg/Algalon... I haven't used a staff since Curator...