Thread: Holy lvl spec

Holy lvl spec

Hi just wanted to know if anyone has a good holy leveling spec.
    It should do fine in instances and should do enough dmg to kkill npcs
    greets

Re: Holy lvl spec

There isn't one. Go prot til 40, then ret til at least 60. If you must go holy after that, have fun. It's slow unless you have top end gear.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Triston
    There isn't one. Go prot til 40, then ret til at least 60. If you must go holy after that, have fun. It's slow unless you have top end gear.
    It's still slow even with top-end gear.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account

To the OP, your question is vague due to we do not know if you are brand new lvling the character in question, it could be vanilla content, tbc content or wotlk content.

However as the above poster stated, holy is slow anyways, I personally lvled as a weird spec up to 60 as a pala was holy/ret, lvled 60-70 as holy and then 70-80 as reti, ah that brings me back....

Go ret until atleast level 35. Then respec prot if u want to AoE level (Extremely Boring), and then spec retribution again when u get Divine Storm.
    I
    Ok im new to hotkeying so im most likely doing something wrong.

I can hotkey alt to anything but the function keys. I can do alt+f1, f2, f3 but when i get to f4 it crashes my game EVERY TIME! Its annoying because I have to reset all my hotkeys cuz a game crash doesnt save them. Please fix soon!

As these people said - It's slow, been there done that.

BUT if you do want to level holy go for it. Although, if you want to heal instances you can do just fine as ret with int gear until about level.

I would advise speccing everything that reduces mana costs as you are levelling and other such talents to reduce down time. 'cause that's killing til you get top end gear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleuh
    Since the invention of the internet, the Earth`s rotation has been solely propelled by english teachers turning in their graves.
    Quote Originally Posted by zuraghogar
    If only shamans had an interrupt on a short cooldown.

Spec Retr until 80. Heal 5-man's as Retr. It will make you a better player.
    Ephemera - Grievance - Thrall [H]
    Sybilfawlty - We Have Cookies - Stormrage [A]

You should be fine healing all the 5 mans as Ret as long as your tank isn't terrible
    Only problems you might have are some of the mana intensive fights and then heroics+

15+ Year Old Account

just go ret, trust me it will work out fine.

Be sure to get any plate/mail healing gear you can find along the way so u can 5man dungeon heal. No dungeon group these days need dps as are always in a jam looking for healers/tanks.

I had T5/6 healig gear on throughout all the northrend content back in november while lvling to 80 and no one could tell a difference as I healed as ret :P.

Only when they inspected me or had the talent option settings turned on on their x-pearl did they question me.

Just properlly heal and no one can tell the difference except when they see u dont use beacon or holy shock :P