New to resto druid, need help!

Hai guys,

First of all I just lvld my druid (my main being a hunter) and I'm having trouble keeping ppl alive sometimes or even myself. I'm having major issues with warriors, I just can't out heal their dmg. My druid is in shitty gear having around 600 resilience and 1700 spell power but I still think I should be able to stay alive. Basically what I do is try to keep lifebloomx3/rejuv on me and when I get low try to cast regrowth followed by nourish mostly. So do u guys see anything wrong with what I do? Should I just not be able to survive cuz of gear?

Thx in advance any help would be greatly appreciated.

PS. I am supposed to let lifeblooms roll right?
    "Druid must be boss, Hunter is just Drain-monkey.

Hunter scatter this rogue.
    Hunter drain that priest.
    Hunter where is frost trap. Bad Hunter! No banana!
    Hunter where is flare? No flare, you get replaced by retarded warrior!"

-Huainy

Re: New to resto druid, need help!

Man, Lots of help i love it. Thanx druids....

-Huainy

Sorry i cant be much help, since i only pvp on my warrior and pve on my druid but...

I would say that rolling lifeblooms arent s good anymore, since the bloom part is now very good, maybe stick on a few then let it bloom, time it for a burst of damage would help since i know mine crit for about 17k ish.

with a warrior casting isnt good tbh, keep it just hots and swiftmend, warriors have very limited burst tbh and they to get 75% healing reduction need to use overpower on a cast of yours, so wait to you see overpower hit you then you can top up regrowth.

barkskin helps a lot against every class
    tree ofc does as well
    however you can switch to bear for extra armour while hotted up, since warriors are all about physical damage.
    natures grasp would maybe root them off you, or if stuck roots or cyclone

hope something there helps GL
    Vote Pengu for president!
    "For instance, on the planet Earth, man had always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much - the wheel, New York, wars and so on - whilst all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in the water having a good time. But conversely, the dolphins had always believed that they were far more intelligent than man - for precisely the same reasons."

its very easy to kite melee and cc them, they shouldn't be getting close to you for long periods

my friend that is playing resto druid with me (feral) was having the same issues and i kept saying to him that he is there to heal me , not to take damage, and he started doing CC on the guys rushing him, sometimes i still have to help him out and CC they guy attacking him , but he is doing way better now.

my advice is , dont let them reach you , if they are melee , cc and run away , speed on boots helps also, if they are ranged , LoS them!

my friend use restealth so he keeps safe away from the others as usually it takes some time to kill me.

but this is low rating arena drood talking

Taking on warriors, or atleast decent ones requires cc mate, i spend most of my time against warr/healer teams cc'ing, and despite what some people are saying, you DO want to let LB's bloom, most teams wont have the required co-ordination to cyclone/swap dps when they are about to end so until about 1900rating they will provide the main source for your healing. Also a point to note, when warriors use BS, stand there spamming nourish, they cant interrupt, no knockbacks and you cant cc them anyway.

cyclone/root run away. use barkskin when they close on your and CC them again. bear form + frenzied regeneration when you are taking a beating. Then jump into travel form and use terrain between charge stuns.

as far as healing goes keep rejuv and regrowth ticking on you and use swiftmend first. once you burn that then you will need to hit nourish for the quick heals.

Thats what I did back in BC but now if I get out of tree to cc I usually die. Guess I'm just bad and need practice =(

-Huainy

what spec are you using?

Shouldnt be a big prob as resto drood.