next expac talents!!!!!!!!!!!

im bored and had a random idea

i think the next expac should give demo a talent to infuse their essence whitt their demon making it incredibly powerful(channeled and kind alike eyes of the beast) and they take control of it while there channeling. be a fun way to let full demo be good in raids :O

also demon flight form, or you summon a demon and he grabs you and flys off >_>

Re: next expac talents!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope a demon grabs this thread and flys off.

This bro told a cool story on 2009-12-03 and proudly took part in the banfest.

Quote Originally Posted by Piscesthepally
    I laughed far harder than I should have at this :X
    I'm your maker, not thy saviour.

LOL

u guyz is mean ima quit mmo champion now kbai

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by bowflexinbrah
    u guyz is mean ima quit mmo champion now kbai
    Warlocks killing themselves? How cliche...

Me wants Bubble, 5 sec stun and insane burst next expansion so I can FOTM to 3k ratingz, okej?

Oh wait... ???

"Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for I am the baddest mother fu*ker in the valley...."

New affliction spells have been confirmed

Swine flu : You sneeze an enhanced form of flu upon the enemy causing them to squeek and oink and dealing 2100 nature damage over 21 seconds. Targets within 30 yards will cower in fear and be forced to wear a paper mask disarming their head armor.

Useless bolt : Send a bolt that of completely nerfed crap towards the enemy that initialy will look to be useful to begin with but as it reaches its target will become less powerful and eventually be obsolete.

Quote Originally Posted by TeeZed
    New affliction spells have been confirmed

Swine flu : You sneeze an enhanced form of flu upon the enemy causing them to squeek and oink and dealing 2100 nature damage over 21 seconds. Targets within 30 yards will cower in fear and be forced to wear a paper mask disarming their head armor.
    More like,
    Swine flu: You sneeze an attack that you didn't realize has been around for a long time causing equal damage to your opponent as any normal attack. The entire zone/bg/raid is then feared and pays all their gold for a vaccine. A month later this ability will be forgotten.

Ret Paladins :

[Martin Fury] : When cast on enemy, banishes their account forever

And finally Ret Palliies will rule the arenas!!! MWAHAHAHH...o wait..

affliction: pain fusion: fuses all your damage over time abilites (corruption, curse of agony, unstable affliction) into one but reduces the damage they do by 80% for 10 seconds. 5 mins CD
    demonology: summon class: you summon a real class that will fight for you for 15 seconds.
    destruction: selfdestruct. you die, causing 5000 shadow damage AOE and healing your pet for 10% of it. 15 mins CD.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

There's mobs in Icecrown that have an AoE shadow knockback spell. I'd like to have that. Was kinda hoping we would get it in WotLK

summon death - summons enemy players and targets (1500 yd) automatically taunting them
    cost 100% mana
    "We actually talked today about adding an item level 300 shirt that did absolutely nothing but mess with mods that attempt to boil down players to gear scores. "

~Ghostcrawler

Deleted

New Destruction Spell:

Gaylock-Bolt

Hurls a super-unique pink bolt at the enemy which pierces though immunities and deals a 500 damage...no wait...that too weak...and deals 2000 damage!..no wait then the pirecing would be too stong...does pierce though cloth-armor and deals 2000 damage...no wait cloth armor alone is too few...pierces though cloth and plate armor and deals 1000 damage...no wait warriors will cry like hell...pierces though walock-only armor and deals 1000 damage to the caster and the enemy...thats ok.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by merikat
    New Destruction Spell:

Gaylock-Bolt

Hurls a super-unique pink bolt at the enemy which pierces though immunities and deals a 500 damage...no wait...that too weak...and deals 2000 damage!..no wait then the pirecing would be too stong...does pierce though cloth-armor and deals 2000 damage...no wait cloth armor alone is too few...pierces though cloth and plate armor and deals 1000 damage...no wait warriors will cry like hell...pierces though walock-only armor and deals 1000 damage to the caster and the enemy...thats ok.
    How very mature :

LOLOLOLOLOL

i cant believe how hard i laughed at that, i still giggle everytime i think about it

Quote Originally Posted by TeeZed
    Swine flu is already ingame. Gogo start attacking piggies around azeroth till you get it.

Quote Originally Posted by 1998030
    Foodfire Bolt
    (new destruction ability)

launches a bolt of deamonic foodfire at the enemy, healing then for 10000 and makes them fat. reducing their movement speed by 80% and causes them to ask you for more. and causes the fire to burn 1000 calories per sec on yourself. after 10000 burned calories you become a skeletan with unique weak abilitys for 30 sec.

skeletan abilitys:

Eat enemy
    you hunger for food and eat the fat enemy effected by FoodfireBolt. healing you for 10% of you health per sec. last 5 sec.

bone shield
    rips of your hand and uses it as shield, reduce all damage taken by 60% for 10 sec.

fake death
    causes you to lie down at the ground so enemys belive you are dead. increase stealth detection.
    i want be skeletan ability
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.