Muhahahaahahhhhhhahhahahahahahahahahah
    NERF AGAIN!
    Spey, Trysh, Rumix and Grishma are all in the same guild
    http://armory.wow-europe.com/guild-i...Left+for+Death
    any class can do that if you got a healer behind you and you play in team
    And to add more he got a pvp weapon with 232dps
    you Fail miserably
    Quote Originally Posted by samuraibane
    It was a lazy answer to a much more complicated problem.
    like everything they do, everything.. like the new druid form, yes they look great but 2 years for that? you gotta be joking
    their lazyness is disgusting

p.s join , great post
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfd
    That pic is pure awesome. I can only imagine how terribly the alliance must have failed in that game.
    daily life of an alliance BG

Re: No more nerfs please

To be fair with those saying rets need to continue to be nerfed, no.. we really don't. Just gonna throw out a few things that we've all heard before. No MS, No snair, No interrupts beside one which is on a minute CD, No deathgrip, No charge (aka us being able to get kited). Without a snair (I would like to see a feral druid snair, 20%, given to rets) we're able to be kited like a motherf**cker when freedom is on cooldown. You guys are saying so do other melee classes which is absolutely true, however they bring a lot to the table that rets dont have. Big one in particular is MS, then they have snairs (crippling poison, hamstring, chains of ice), rets do not. After fighting a 2200 shaman hunter team in 2s this morning the freedom nerf was reeeallly hurting, ended up losing because they out lasted our mana because I was constantly being kited through traps chasing after the shaman when he's drinking. The pet exorcism nerf sucked but I agree the burst was just ridiculous. However killing a warlock pet now for example is basically as hard as killing a player, the warlock can health funnel it and then you have his partner spamming it easy fix was to make exorcism deal only 1/2 the damage it dealt to pets but still make it crittable. And 3 button class? Lol @ you... lets go down the list shall we of absolute must need spells / abilities in arenas / pvp. Blessing of sac, sacred shield, divine sacrifice, divine storm, crusader strike, judgement, repentance, hammer of justice, avenging wrath, bubble!, divine protection, holy light, flash of light... oh I could continue, (not to mention my 5 macros written for 2s alone, imagine 5s) choose you're words wisely next time thanks.

All in all yeah, the freedom nerf was a little uncalled for but at the same time I can understand frost mages being frustrated with it. IMO being and playing a ret since they've become availible for horde we are definitely no longer lolrets but we aren't OP. People complain about our burst but that's all we really have in arenas, well coordinated dps cooldowns to get kills, cant just swing our way in with brute force like rogues warriors and DKs do. We could use a little bit more tuning but in my eyes we're one of the more balanced class specs of the game today.