i think people missed my point.

i realize eye for an eye was op for certain classes, but healers(good ones) could easily make up for it. i know as holy my sacred shield absorbs 2500 damage points.

what i am trying to say is, maybe damage is to high, of course there is a lot more health. But there are still mages complaining because they would take to much damage on crits. i am not saying every class hit 1000 damage. I am saying maybe it's time to stop looking at talents, and start looking at gear and damage done. I mean we are at the point where we focus on talents and not damage.

No one focuses on damage done because. It means nerfs all around if one class does to much damage that means it has to be adjusted. Certain classes have low health as well. But doesn't pvp arena gear stack stamina. Don't you have a lot of health(compared to people in pve gear.) This isn't answer to have to stack stamina gems. But maybe just maybe it's cause we do so much damage.

let's go back to naxx that was probably easiest cause of damage done not boss fights but cause anyone in blue's with a brain could make 2000dps. This is about damage done, not damage recieved.

question if you did 500 less dps but could survive to do 15 more hits would you take it?