Thread: Hodir 25man DPS

Hodir 25man DPS

Whole
    US-Nathrezim Horde

Re: Hodir 25man DPS

around 13k last night, don't rly know about my personal best.

[blizzquote author=Valnoth]So it turns out that we don't hate you.

Casuals win again : ( [/blizzquote]

I'll let you know when I get there :P (done 10 man, not 25 man yet)

oh but wait whats the point? this is a bit like posting your dps at Thaddius or loatheb - all 3 buffs on you is gonna be a big boost. might as well post up your dps on leviathan tbh... :P

**waits patiently for someone to link a screeny of hard mode hodir with mages doing silleh dps with the flower power buff spellstolen. : **

Quote Originally Posted by Spoonerism
    I'll let you know when I get there :P (done 10 man, not 25 man yet)

oh but wait whats the point? this is a bit like posting your dps at Thaddius or loatheb - all 3 buffs on you is gonna be a big boost. might as well post up your dps on leviathan tbh... :P

**waits patiently for someone to link a screeny of hard mode hodir with mages doing silleh dps with the flower power buff spellstolen. : **
    Too bad that has been done and was hotfixed 2 days after Ensidia got the first kill.

Yesterday, i was @ ~9600dps and was in maybe 7th. Firstone had >12k.

It depends how often u have Storm Power.

11.6 k DPS.

Just make sure your Storm Power uptime is maximized by spending few second running to person who has Storm Cloud when your buff is going to expired (suck if a melee get it).
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

I just eclipsed 9k, thread was a reference to dragonballZ. Point missed.
    Whole
    US-Nathrezim Horde

Quote Originally Posted by Whole
    I just eclipsed 9k, thread was a reference to dragonballZ. Point missed.
    Thread was a reference of being a 4chan fag

6k, 0 Storm powers.

Amidoinitrite?

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Barthilas&n=Strykie

Ye...first time post just to troll...but...
    Quote Originally Posted by Strykzor
    6k, 0 Storm powers.

Amidoinitrite?
    No sorry...u're having rly poor dps.......
    mean that:
    light = 50% haste ( if u say u're not getting one...first u're a poor player cause not optimizing your dps, second u're a liar...it's not possible to not get that buff at least sometime )

fire= 25% more spell damage ( don't remember if is higher ) when full stacked ( and no, u can't avoid this )

let's say also that, even if u're not looking at it, it's quite hard ( if not done it on purpose ) to get 0 Storm Power...and if is true...then u're even worst that what u're trying to write...cause u're not optimizing your damage

freeing up mob require ae few time ( never happen to have more than 3 iceblock near? and see that mind sear there will optimize the generated damage? )...that combined with ( if playing as a decent sp ) nearly 100% dot uptime on hodir...

well, as i told...6k dps is rly poor there

Now you can go and troll some other forum

I think u're prooved that u're rly a poor player ( and wow, in 2 line....that's a record i think ) , or at least a player that don't know how to use environment buff/debuff to optimize his dps ( end up being a poor player, that hardly will get a raid invite in a decent raid )

/bye

Quote Originally Posted by Cysne
    Did 18k DPS before pulling agro.
    Ehehm post proofs before pumping your e-peen mkay?

http://wowwebstats.com/w3jh5efwm6iry?s=526276-563470 (Hardmode)

First three at 14k 12.8k 12k

wow...

I was only kidding....

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Barthilas&n=Strykie

One of our mages did 16k on our first hard mode kill. My personal best is 12k as enhancement.
    Gear Score is the Jonas Brothers of World of Warcraft

Quote Originally Posted by Sefa
    Ye...first time post just to troll...but...
    No sorry...u're having rly poor dps.......
    mean that:
    light = 50% haste ( if u say u're not getting one...first u're a poor player cause not optimizing your dps, second u're a liar...it's not possible to not get that buff at least sometime )

fire= 25% more spell damage ( don't remember if is higher ) when full stacked ( and no, u can't avoid this )

let's say also that, even if u're not looking at it, it's quite hard ( if not done it on purpose ) to get 0 Storm Power...and if is true...then u're even worst that what u're trying to write...cause u're not optimizing your damage

freeing up mob require ae few time ( never happen to have more than 3 iceblock near? and see that mind sear there will optimize the generated damage? )...that combined with ( if playing as a decent sp ) nearly 100% dot uptime on hodir...

well, as i told...6k dps is rly poor there

Now you can go and troll some other forum

I think u're prooved that u're rly a poor player ( and wow, in 2 line....that's a record i think ) , or at least a player that don't know how to use environment buff/debuff to optimize his dps ( end up being a poor player, that hardly will get a raid invite in a decent raid )

/bye
    RAWFUL

L2Sarcasm?

What's the point of discussing one's dps at gimped fight? It's total RNG, what you should discuss if you didn't screw up, not if you stood in the light and got the storm power, it doesn't really take any skill.