Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Druid Forms Preview, In-Game Fixes, Blue posts

Quote Originally Posted by bbr
    They were purchasable before.
    Then they were not.
    Lets hope they become so again.
    Yeah, It was so much better when you could just do the quest for the mount too Random drop rates are terrible.

To resolve an exploit we have removed all non-boss chests from dungeons introduced in The Burning Crusade.
    who cares about bc, what about this: add random chests to wotlk, outside of dungeons.

• Originally Posted by Crygil (Blue Tracker)

To resolve an exploit we have removed all non-boss chests from dungeons introduced in The Burning Crusade: Ramparts, Blood Furnance, Shattered Halls, Steam Vault, Underbog, Slave Pens, Arcatraz, Botanica, Mechanaar, Shadow Labyrinth, Sethekk Halls, Mana-Tombs, and Auchenai Crypts.
    What exploit?
    "Peace is a lie"

Quote Originally Posted by Morzita
    old
    Quote Originally Posted by Beaavis
    And you didn't even address the fact that auto attacks do a lot better than wanding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwtape
    Quick trade chat poll reveals that YOUR MOM is actually the hardest bossfight in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Slyce
    I believe you are the failure...I'm sorry not everyone enjoys pressing 1 button for the first 20 levels as you do. They should at least allow the option to start off at 20 or even 30, but seriously I could care less about the lore crap...yes flame me now, incoming nerd rage
    why bother then to lvl, let just bliz give out lvl80's, all ready in naxx25 gear, so we can go straight into Ulduar.

Deleted

From what I see, most of ppl that are against pre-made lvl 55(or whatever lvl) chars, tend to think that it all starts with being lazy. I say they are wrong, f.e. me I'm a dedicated player, I spend 4-5 hours a day, farming gold for flasks and enchants and I raid every evening for 4-5 hours. And you know what, when I get to one of my alt's and I see that I have to do a quest that I already did numerous times on my other alt's or on other realms I yawn so hard I almost puke. It's not lazyness it's BOREDOM of lvling an alt.

Ofc I can see that there should be some restrictions, like max 3 chars lvled from 55 per account, max 1 on 1 realm. To create such chars you have to have at least 1 80 with at least 1 month playing time, or at least 2 80's, which none of them is a DK.

Belive me, rerolling with all this boring pre-wotlk/tbc content i very boring. That's why I stoped doing quests in northrend on my main, so I won't yawn myself to death if I ever be able to get any alt to northrend(which less possiblem than dying of boredom on low lvl).

Allowing rerolls to start at level 55
    We've seen requests to add a /level or similar feature before. I can tell you, this is not something we have plans to implement currently, or in the near future. We believe that there is still value and entertainment to be had in the various Terrestrial Azerothian zones.

If that was really the case then why would you allow people to skip it using RAF? Don't pretend there's 'value and entertainment' when what you mean is Blizz get more money by not allowing players to start higher.

Quote Originally Posted by Morzita
    See, it's much more interesting and entertaining to make something like that than to spew "OMG new nelf cats R ghey" like all of the other whiners. Good job, whoever came up with that.

I'm rolling a Drama Club Cat as soon as I get home.

Quote Originally Posted by natoya

If that was really the case then why would you allow people to skip it using RAF? Don't pretend there's 'value and entertainment' when what you mean is Blizz get more money by not allowing players to start higher.
    How does that logic work out?

- They start at lvl 1: You have to play through alot of (apparently) boring stuff before you can get to the fun parts. Which will likely cause some to not bother.. and thus not giving money to bliz..
    - They start at lvl 55: You get to skip all the boring parts and can after some short leveling get to do all the fun stuff alot quicker, which would mean more fun overall for the players and thus more ppl continuing to play and pay bliz..

So, by the logic of "lowlvl is boring, highlvl is fun"(which is the basics of the whole "let us start at higher lvl), bliz would keep more subscribers if they went through and let them start at lvl 55... not the other way around

If Blizzard wanted to make people really, really happy then they would make it so we can customize each form independently and give them a gender look simple by using Jewelry and color options. I was thinking for Tauren they could change the horns and make them turn down or make them smaller for females. Female jewelry should be female looking kind of like the chocker the NE Cat is currently wearing now and male should be rugged (think about how Tier 6 looked, tribal with bones). Also I think face and shoulder marking colors could enhance this too. Simply lock down jewelry and color options based on the sex of the character.

Hopefully Blizzard will listen and make it so that each form is editable independently. I’m wondering if they did that because they couldn’t put a Bear or Cat in the Barber chair and thought it we can make it work just go off the humanoid forms colors. If that’s the case here’s an idea for you make a Druid Barber shop in Moonglade that lets you customize your Bear and Cat forms as well as future Tree and Moonkin forms. I’m always happy any time I have a reason to use Moonglade recall and what better reason then this!

To make this work right you would need for people when they first log-on the day this is introduced to have the same look. I would try and make it as close to the original models as possible (by this I mean color wise and don’t add any jewelry). I imagine this would make many people happy. I know I love the color of my current NE cat and bear and possibly would be happy just to keep them like the original art. But more than likely I would be headed straight to Moonglade to pimp my forms out. However it would be nice to have a classic button at the Barber shop that puts you back to old school colors.

If your reading this and you like what you are reading make sure to reply and say so post this idea on as many forums as you can get the word out and let’s make this happen!

Quote Originally Posted by gogogadgetsanti
    Lmao @ people ACTUALLY wanting to have characters pre-levelled to 55. Are we that goddamn lazy now? Are the casuals infecting the real players? It takes 7 days of dedicated levelling to get to Northrend, to cheapen that you might as well blow up old content. It's not like we need more players not knowing how to play and doing heroics pushing that 1.5k dps we all love to see.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I didn't level my characters to 80 so some casual can go LOLZ PLZ GIV ME EZ-MODE LVLING KTHNX and have it granted.

The day it happens, many people will quit.

Quote Originally Posted by NaTaN
    From what I see, most of ppl that are against pre-made lvl 55(or whatever lvl) chars, tend to think that it all starts with being lazy. I say they are wrong, f.e. me I'm a dedicated player, I spend 4-5 hours a day, farming gold for flasks and enchants and I raid every evening for 4-5 hours. And you know what, when I get to one of my alt's and I see that I have to do a quest that I already did numerous times on my other alt's or on other realms I yawn so hard I almost puke. It's not lazyness it's BOREDOM of lvling an alt.

Ofc I can see that there should be some restrictions, like max 3 chars lvled from 55 per account, max 1 on 1 realm. To create such chars you have to have at least 1 80 with at least 1 month playing time, or at least 2 80's, which none of them is a DK.

Belive me, rerolling with all this boring pre-wotlk/tbc content i very boring. That's why I stoped doing quests in northrend on my main, so I won't yawn myself to death if I ever be able to get any alt to northrend(which less possiblem than dying of boredom on low lvl).
    If youre bored so easily in this game, maybe its time to look for something more exciting.

To be honest I wonder if a lvl55 premade would help anything to relieve that boredom, it only gets you faster to lvl80, so you can farm yourself silly for that one time per week raid. And no, dont tell me thats exciting.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Zherod
    old
    I hope when you have kids you don't kick them out when they're 3 days old. The whole cat form news is still very..new.

Quote Originally Posted by Uhuuu
    How does that logic work out?

- They start at lvl 1: You have to play through alot of (apparently) boring stuff before you can get to the fun parts. Which will likely cause some to not bother.. and thus not giving money to bliz..
    - They start at lvl 55: You get to skip all the boring parts and can after some short leveling get to do all the fun stuff alot quicker, which would mean more fun overall for the players and thus more ppl continuing to play and pay bliz..

So, by the logic of "lowlvl is boring, highlvl is fun"(which is the basics of the whole "let us start at higher lvl), bliz would keep more subscribers if they went through and let them start at lvl 55... not the other way around
    People are addicts, they'll still play whether their alts start at 1 or 55. However, they have the option to use recruit a friend for way faster leveling, which generates a lot of money for Blizz in game sales, the subscription fees for the second account and sometimes even transfer fees to get the characters on one account.

I don't know people aren't learning to level faster with each character they make and level. Every level 70/80 I have I level faster each time because I know where everything is and have a leveling route all planned out. Even did a 1-80 character after I got my main to 80 and it took a grand amazing total of 7 days /played, and that's with tradeskills. Doing another 1-80 now and it will be even faster.

No recruit-a-friend either.

To resolve an exploit we have removed all non-boss chests from dungeons introduced in The Burning Crusade: Ramparts, Blood Furnance, Shattered Halls, Steam Vault, Underbog, Slave Pens, Arcatraz, Botanica, Mechanaar, Shadow Labyrinth, Sethekk Halls, Mana-Tombs, and Auchenai Crypts
    I solo a couple of these heroics every day, I liked those chests... they were a good little gold boost. I'm just hoping they bring 'em back.
    For future reference:
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Worgens for Alliance, Goblins for Horde.

I'll run naked in the streets of Paris and post the video on the front page if I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by NaTaN

Having a lvl80 character is a reward. A reward for leveling all the way, spending hours and effort on it. Why should you get this for free?

Similarly, high level gear is a reward. A reward for killing a boss, spending hours and effort on it. Should people who don't have time raiding, just like you don't have time leveling, also get this for free?

I don't see why they removed the chests as you can literally gain more money over time farming eternals, doing proffesions or just plain old dailies.

THEY MENTIONED SHAMANS IN BLUE FONT OMGWTFBBQ!!!!!!!!!!
    Lag - Network related. High server response time, stop downloading.
    Low FPS - Your computer can't keep up with the game - buy a better one

Dalaran doesn't lag (often) your pc just sucks.

RIP Paul Gray

Why do the horde cats have the Adidas logo on their faces?