Page 1 of 2
LastLast

[H]<WMD> LF Exceptional DPS/Healers "Area 52"

Guild website: http://www.wmd52.com
    Server Time: Est
    Faction: Horde

About WMD: WMD was formed March 2008 on area 52 with 10 core players who transferred from a low pop. server in the common goal of progressing into BC content. At the end of the BC expansion we reached our goal of clearing and farming Black Temple 9/9. We are a determined and organized guild with progression in mind for Lich King current and future content. We have very strong leadership with integrity that lead by example. Some of our leadership is or was part of the U.S armed forces and influences guild policy and standards from military expierence. Do not worry, this does not mean we are going to scream at guild members or treat them with disrespect. Instead I would rather like to illustrate the fact that the guild leadership is expierenced with leading people to common goals. We are an adult guild with a minimal age requirement of at least 18, we prefer older but will determine based on expierence and vent interview the applicants eligiblity for our guild.

About you: We are looking for deticated players who are skilled in there class and are adaptive to new content. We strive for exellence and so we expect exellence from our raiders. We are looking for those out there who go above and beyond, build loyality with the core players and clearly understand that there individual importance does not supercede 25 peoples. We are not here to cater to you, and put our time and hard work in for you to only reap the benefits. It is Guild first before yourself. What you put in is what you get out of WMD. The guild leadership will reward those most deserving and contributing to the guild. This will always be attributed to performance, attendance, guild contribution and participation. I will never ask of you what I am not willing to do myself. If this is what your looking for in a guild then please do apply, if you are a casual player or are not looking for a deticated guild then WMD is not the guild for you.

Raid Times:
    Sunday: 8ST-12ST
    Monday: 8ST-12ST
    Tuesday: 8ST-12ST
    Thursday: 8ST-12ST

*If this looks like a raiding schedule you can commit to please do apply. If you cannot not be reliable every week with a guild requirement of a minimal of 75% attendance please do not apply, we are not looking for casual players. You will be on time for our raids with your consumables for the night and knowledge of the content we are about to raid. Rare occasions such as emergencies, holidays etc. will be understood if raiding for a short period of time isn't viable for you. But we do not want a trend. For example if you are a college student and have to take off raiding for a week of finals, I will work with you. But if your missing alot of raids everyother week, we are not interested in taking you into WMD. Please do not take this understanding and kindness as weakness. We are adults and things come up, but we need people who can commit to this raiding schedule the majority of the time. After all 24 people are relying on you to be there.

Content Cleared:
    10 man:
    T7 content: All Cleared
    T8 content: FL, razorscale, ignis, XT, Council, kologarn, Auriaya, Hodir, Thorim, Freya, Mimiron, General, Yogg

25 man:
    T7 content: All Cleared
    T8 content: FL, razorscale, ignis, XT, Council, kologarn, Auriaya, Hodir, Thorim, Freya,Mimiron,General

Our raiding spots are competitive and we will raid with the best of the best in the guild. If you are in a raiding position and do not meet our standards or follow gulid policy I will find someone to replace you that will follow our standards. Do not expect to be carried in our raids. You will always bring your A-game and help not hinder our progression.

Current Class Needs:

Paladin:
    2x Holy

Druid:
    1x Boomkin
    1x Resto

Rogue:
    1x

Shaman:
    1x Resto
    1x Elemental
    1x enchance

Warrior:
    1x Arms

Mage
    1x

Priest
    1x Holy

Closed ClassesEven if you are one of these, and you are an exceptional player please still apply)
    Death Knight
    Hunter

If you have any questions regarding WMD or your application please feel free to contact myself (Psychup) or one of my guild officers/class leaders: Spite(GM), Odô, Cohmster, Serpentine

Good luck to you in finding your perfect guild. If WMD is what you've been looking for we look forward to seeing if you meet our needs. If WMD isn't what your looking for I wish you luck in finding your guild and thank you for your interest in WMD.

If you are an exceptional player, please I encourage you to apply. Our other class needs and wants are posted on our website.(link at the top of the page)

Re: [H]<WMD> LF Exceptional DPS/Healers "Area 52"

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

BUMP

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

Current Exceptional Class Needs: 07July09

Shaman:
    Elemental x1
    Enchance x1

Druid:
    Feral Combat (dps) x1

DK:
    DPS (specs can vary) 1-2x (Gasp* i know )

Paladin:
    Ret x1
    Holy x1-2

Any other exceptional class please do apply even if your class was not mentioned.

Officer- Psychup
    Area 52
    www.wmd52.com

bump for an exceptional DK dps and Ele/Enh shaman

bump for DK dps, Ele shaman, and Feral druid

bump