Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...

Re: Guess what? Another Ret pala pvp hotfix nerf!

Quote Originally Posted by Haylen
    ITT:

Butthurt ret paladins.
    Oh ya, I have no idea why these guys are whining so much. I mean it's not like their spec was sh!t for vanilla and TBC and then they got buffed to actually be good, and now their on their way back to sh!t.

Oh wait.......

vindication is still a great talent i wont thorw it away .
    It won t hurt that much because the main use of it was to reduce opponents damage .
    It will still hurt rogues very hard -20% to agility means less dodge .
    We will keep doing great in arena ... i m still aiming for gradiator thx to druid armor nerf and dk frost presence nerf ^^

Long post inc

Paladins tend to be overdramatic . First of all , you may be the only class with 3 viable specs for PvP , talk about fair. And I'm sorry , if any of the Paladins haven't even noticed that they are at LEAST A BIT above average than we can conclude that none of you players tried to play another class in Wotlk ( And don't bother trying to convince me that you're having a better time playing with your underpowered warlock or warrior in arena ).

Fotm is Fotm , I understand the frustration that Blizz haven't even touched the DK's who are CLEARLY alongside Retadins the best of the best and no L2p and stuff because you know it very well and don't give me examples of how one time when you were lagging a mage killed you in Alterac Valley.

If you are a Retribution Paladin ( I have seen it in front of me and my IRL friend reached 2k + rating in 2v2 and 3v3 in TBC as ret , there's your skills btw ) and you still CANNOT faceroll any class then L2 keybind and stop keyboard turning and backpedalling. There are a LOT of good paladins and I respect them very much but what we're seeing these days is just a mess with aweful players , really horrible players getting higher rating than true PvPer's. Again don't try to convince me that there is a LOT of skills involved in playing Retridin , I know the spells and the gameplay, no need to tell me how you manage your cooldowns in arena.

Other classes with the exception of the DK's are having harder times than the Ret pala , and I know that Ret Pala's have it hard when they're out of mana , however if you time your spells right without any 1 1 1 1 2 2 2 2 BUBBLE in arena ( Which I'm sure 90 % of the Paladins are doing right now ) you WILL see the facerolling abilities of the true Retribution Paladin.

Btw , you are not meant to kill healers this easily... facerolling dps in 1v1 is something but facerolling healers also will make Ret + Ret the best combo so really stop the QQ and thank God that Blizz didn't implement more nerfs like they did with the Warriors who are in deep shit right now.

I'm not saying it's a good idea to keep nerfing Ret and I was aware that the school boys might start a Flame Fest, but let's be honest now, if the Ret Paladin, the toughest oponent any class is facing right now is a bit tuned down, maybe we can differentiate the skilled Paladins from the Bots. Still even after this nerf , you won't have a problem killing a warrior or Shaman in a matter of seconds.

Try playing a Shaman , Warrior or a hunter without being afraid of getting in combat with a Retri Paladin.. Impossible atm.

Just my 2 cents.

[Sig Snipped]

I seem to recall saying a little while ago that Blizzard is now in the business in balancing for the lowest common denominator, be it people that run raids so full of downies that they can't clear naxx, or people that can't be assed to wear resilience and can't pass 1500.

I'd like to thank Blizzard now for proving me right, yet again.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

thats owesome. i love the fact that my class that i play from vanilla wow is balanced for the retards at 1200 rating ...

That talent was always retarted. I wear pvp gear for a reason, resilience and more health, that talent takes my health down to where it should be in pve gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrow_Blast
    boolsheet your speech is.

noone cares bout duels u moron.
    duel != 2v2
    got it?
    now use force do not
    try think to

See what I meant by school boy Flame Fest ? I could really bet anything that let's say 80 % of the Retadins didn't make it to college yet and the other 20 % are really good and top notch players who are allowed to rent a car IRL.

[Sig Snipped]

This nerf is so fucking stupid, i get really angry over this, what the fuck do we rets have in arena? oh yeah repentance on a 1 min cd thats hard to counter, first eye for an eye and freedom (like its hard to cc/avoid a ret) and now this shit. How am i supposed to for example kill a deathknight in arena. its hard enough as it is atm they got so many lifelines

Rets slowly becoming a donald duck class again, its fun how it always comes back to the same classes dominating arena

15+ Year Old Account

I'm glad I switched back to my shaman.. I was psyched on the release cause pally's we're finally in the spotlight.

What pisses me off is that now everyone treats paladins like they're Rogues. They haven't been dominating anything for years.. and now suddenly everyone wants too see them destroyed? it makes no sense to me.

paladin tears mmmmmmmmmmmmm 8)

But rlly, if you can't see the scaling problem about vindication you deserve to be called a retardin. So many QQ'ing from people that aren't mature enough to admit how OP retri's are.

Anybody seen the tournament last weekend would agree with the casters that vindication was just to good?

The OP'nes clouds there vision! Must not let them nerf our mighty 3 button combo that makes up our entire dps. Offc, you can't blame anybody but blizzard for this. There are pro ret pala's out there just like there are pro's for every class.

Btw, avenging wrath nerf inc soon enough likely(we're all hoping for it). And I will get the popcorn rdy when it happens!

Over and out......

warriors = ms, chefpower, trauma and rend
    rogues = 3 kinds of poisons.
    dk's = diseases.
    palas= ?..

see, each of meleeclasses got some debuff or a *thingie* to watch for.
    each?.. oh wait..
    Schoolboy with college problems .. lmao ... slayed me ..

Just another thing in this post . I think by chefpower you meant Unrelenting Assault and the nicest thing in your post is that you fucking forgot that there are more melee classes : Enhancement shaman maybe ? And what about feral druid ? Aren't they melee too ? Man ... to think that you guys really played your own class...

And you can't compare abilities with one another. What kind of dumb statement was that ?
    A *thingie* to watch for ? OH NOES I HAVE TRAUMA ON ME !!!

If one of the classes you stated can heal as efficiently as a Ret Pala or has immunities like a Ret Pala or a fucking BoF then you can shut me up. But this isn't the case . Every class has its abilities , you wanna compare with other classes then you should really check the upsides of having a Ret Pala and try to fucking explain to the ENTIRE community how a kid who doesn't know what Unrelenting Assault is or FORGETS that there are Feral druids and enhancement shaman in the game gets a good rating ?

This is bullshit. If you have good arguments when comparing to other classes feel free to post again , otherwise , trolling and QQ for nothing and flaming people for stuff you don't even know about is not admittable.

Good day and re-READ well my long post before spamming anything new.

[Sig Snipped]

Quote Originally Posted by tjanson
    Not even close to the same thing. Those classes/specs were all dominating high rated arenas, as well as the lower rated matches. Ret just isn't doing that, not even remotely close to the examples you mentioned were.

It's the same old crap patch after patch. Paladins complain and ask for more abilities so they can compete with other classes - like an MS, a slow(God, please don't bring up JoJ), a gap closer, an interrupt - and Blizzard goes "nah guys, what you need is more burst damage." But then it's TOO much burst damage and the nerfbat comes out. Then people get resilience and paladins start to lag behind again.

It's just an endless cycle of failure, and since Blizzard is "happy with where Ret paladins are right now" it doesn't seem like it's ending any time soon.
    Can agree more, paladins eat same blizzard crap all over again.

Quote Originally Posted by Elementium
    I'm glad I switched back to my shaman.. I was psyched on the release cause pally's we're finally in the spotlight.

What pisses me off is that now everyone treats paladins like they're Rogues. They haven't been dominating anything for years.. and now suddenly everyone wants too see them destroyed? it makes no sense to me.
    This is mmo: game where your ego can be harmed alot, especially if its happens in front of other players.
    Ppl dont wanna have 1 more class which can wipe floor with them in some situations, they had been used to watch on paladin like an object for geting frustration off chest in bgs.

15+ Year Old Account

once u mentioned feral droodz which oneshot me with mah 23k hp and 700 resi
    or ench shammies which literally dont die w\ wolves and maelstrom
    TRUE STORY BRUV

This guy deserves a gold medal in the fail category.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

Quote Originally Posted by Emsarrev
    TRUE STORY BRUV

This guy deserves a gold medal in the fail category.

ROFL ! Can't say no to that haha
    Feral Druids have been known to burst with a whooping 24k mangle on plate users with 700 resi.

[Sig Snipped]

Interesting.

while not being a negative impact on a Retribution Paladin’s PvE dps
    Not to surprising since it has.... 0 use in PvE and doesn't even increase or affect dps. Funny how he tried to justify it by saying "Oh but the nerf has no effect in PvE!".

Its pretty obvious at this point Blizzard wants ret back to being useless in Arena. I don't personally care but i find the reasoning pretty lame all the same. Like i said before, ret paladins seem to get a nerf every patch (hotfix) these days.
    We are warriors, born from the light
    An army for freedom, defenders of life
    Warriors, euphoria will rise
    Returning from darkness we bury all lies

Everytime a ret pally cries an angel gets it wings. Seriously, cry more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenarius
    You sir, is a retard.

Quote Originally Posted by Falconblade
    Weird, cuz as a Resto Shammy it takes any Ret just 1 HoJ to kill me

And to all whiners here: stfu and reroll if u dont like it, Paladin is 1 of the most OP classes atm and they deserve a nerf
    here's a tip for you

/join 2 lfm naxx 25, collect badges=> buy pvp gear and do earth shield on urself

Deleted

k that's it.