CF and GoTEM Resto Build

It seems that all of my recent gear has had a substantial crit focus over haste. I don't choose gear based on either stat, but in order to maximize spell power and spirit, I have ended up crit heavy and lacking haste. Accordingly, I created the build below in order to boost my haste a bit. Please let me know your thoughts. I apologize if there was already a post on this, but I did not see one.

http://www.wowarmory.com/talent-calc...00531152013051

Re: CF and GoTEM Resto Build

I use the same build for the most part. My guild doesn't raid with an ele shammy very often, so the haste buff from celestial focus and GoTM is pretty appealing to me.

But once you get the haste covered through buffs you are probably better to drop CF and some GoTM points for other talents.

I hope that 1 point in natural perfection was meant to be in living seed

**assumes it is**

Other then that, it looks good to me, I pvp a lot more then I raid so I cant give you a 100 % yes answer, but it looks / seems right to me ;D

Having extra haste with GotEM doesnt seem like the best idea anyway, less then 1 sec gcd = >.< imo :P , unless you like casting nourish / regrowth a lot. lol ( might as well have picked pally in that case :P )

I could be totally wrong though, this is coming from a pvp'er >.> lol

Regardless, Have a good one ;D
    Game Mechanics Enthusiast. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Chilla
    I hope that 1 point in natural perfection was meant to be in living seed

**assumes it is**

Other then that, it looks good to me, I pvp a lot more then I raid so I cant give you a 100 % yes answer, but it looks / seems right to me ;D

Having extra haste with GotEM doesnt seem like the best idea anyway, less then 1 sec gcd = >.< imo :P , unless you like casting nourish / regrowth a lot. lol ( might as well have picked pally in that case :P )

I could be totally wrong though, this is coming from a pvp'er >.> lol

Regardless, Have a good one ;D
    Unfortunately, based on the tiers of talents, I don't think I was able to get the last point into Living Seed. The one in natural perfection was more or less a throw away for the extra crit. Thanks for the tips.

less then 1 sec gcd
    I'm sorry to inform you that gcd cannot be lower than 1sec.

Quote Originally Posted by mickloven
    Unfortunately, based on the tiers of talents, I don't think I was able to get the last point into Living Seed. The one in natural perfection was more or less a throw away for the extra crit. Thanks for the tips.
    I did the spec before I posted my comment, and you can actually get it since you are placing 3 points in spirit, not really sure how everyone does their talents but I try to get as far down a tree as possible and put the missing points back in once I've gotten as far down the tree as I want

Here is the exact spec just with no points in natrual perfection: ( one should never have to take this talent as any pve spec I would imagine)
    http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?drui...0&version=9947

Quote Originally Posted by Kattekongen
    I'm sorry to inform you that gcd cannot be lower than 1sec.
    I know, I should have worded myself properly (srry was posting a ton and decided to be a lil short handed on this one&#160; :P)

What i meant to say was,

Since you already have a 1 second GCD on your insta-cast spells, haste (imo) seems like it would not be worth it at all, Unless you like casting Nourish / Regrowth a lot [insert pally comment here]

I did the spec before I posted my comment, and you can actually get it since you are placing 3 points in spirit, not really sure how everyone does their talents but I try to get as far down a tree as possible and put the missing points back in once I've gotten as far down the tree as I want

Here is the exact spec just with no points in natrual perfection: ( one should never have to take this talent as any pve spec I would imagine)
    http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?drui...0&version=9947
    Thanks... i'm not sure how I missed setting it up that way. Perfect build. As for the other posters pally comments, I understand the point, but I do find that I cast nourish (especailly glyphed) as an oh shit from time to time. Since I'm not losing a lot by taking the exra points in balance for the haste boost, it didn't seem too bad. Basically, I lose natural perfection (some crit), revitalize (not needed imho), improved tranquility (never use it more than 1x per fight and if needed, likely gonna wipe), 1 point in subtelty (don't have threat probs often).... So, I don't see the downside in 18/0/53. Any other thoughts.

I was the one who wrote the pally comment, and kinda quoted myself lol.

But anyways, I do like this build, If I were a pve healer it would probably be my spec.

What I say you do is if you start getting haste on your gear again, why not take a few points out of GotEM and place them in something else.

You can kinda do it 1 point at a time, as you gradually get more haste (I wouldnt gem, enchant, or look for gear with it, but as long as you get gear with it) you can start dropping points from that and get other things[maybe less mana cost to nourish, things like that]

I wouldnt drop CF before GotEM though, faster nourish / regrowth and also if you want to wrath on trash pulls is better then just giving that up before GotEM, imo.

Anyways, good day.

One more post for clarification,

I meant gemming / enchanting haste didnt seem like a good idea.

Specc'ing for it looks ok since theres not really much else thats more atractive anyway (imo)

;D