Flame Leviathan+1 2man - Regenerated - Bronze Dragonflight

Hey, Just for the people that are interested:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eK_eZVQPPY

It took awhile but was really worth it. I was wondering also if this has done before, any messages about that would be nice.

Enjoy

(HD now on, your eyes shall no more bleed )

Re: Flame Leviathan+1 2man - Regenerated - Bronze Dragonflight

gz on the kill

I tried him before the frost tower nerf and pyrite despawn time on 1min. We did it with shutouts but never came under 5million hp.

Your tactic seems nice

in4 you get banned, for "exploiting"

Quote Originally Posted by UnholyAshbringer
    in4 you get banned, for "exploiting"
    Didnt see any exploiting, just a matter of knowing the fight :P

Artwork Credit: Rayde of MMO Champion.

Quote Originally Posted by ntadk
    Didnt see any exploiting, just a matter of knowing the fight :P
    Some people were banned a few days/weeks ago for exploiting. Doing this.

Quote Originally Posted by UnholyAshbringer
    Some people were banned a few days/weeks ago for exploiting. Doing this.
    they were banned because they kited FL out of his area so you pretty much have no challenge killing him

Very nice and clean, gj ;D

though the vid from the OP shows all done in the usual fight area...so as i said, I didnt see any exploit by the OP :P

Artwork Credit: Rayde of MMO Champion.

there are no exploit, its not because you are 2 bad to even 10 man it that its exploited if its 2 manned

Quote Originally Posted by khornate68
    there are no exploit, its not because you are 2 bad to even 10 man it that its exploited if its 2 manned
    You're an idiot.

See: http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread....cId=9521448219
    See: http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/113...ionwithagm.jpg

yes they are banned, but that is a very unjustified ban.

Blizz says it's exploiting because they done it with less then 10/25 ppl. So that makes killing naxx bosses with 8 or 20 man also exploiting? Or soloing old content exploiting? Some ppl are looking for a challenge, so they try to 2man a boss or something.

reminds me of my brother when he got banned by saying in /say n*gger by accident. He apoligised for saying that but he was reported by someone near him. A gm /w him 1 hour later to say he is banned for 48 hrs

I would like to see more information regarding the banning using the OBVIOUS AND COMPLETELY LEGITIMATE method of two demolishers continuously running from him while the other destroys the boss. It is JUST like the fight is in a full raid, except that the boss only targets the same two people, as long as these people know how to run properly they won't die, JUST as if the boss had pursued them in full raid mode, the only difference is that there are LESS VEHICLES doing LESS DAMAGE making the fight LONGER.

If blizz is honestly banning people for this, they're going to end up banning at LEAST 50-100 people per server that do 3-5man groups of FL10 weekly I'm sure, just because they're cranky that the fight can be done in such a way that while he only targets 2 vehicles instead of four. Technically, doesn't this make the timing much tighter for the people actually doing the raid? If anything, LESS THAN TEN people must be harder than 10 people, how is making something more difficult exploiting if it's a fun challenge that most people that do it perform simply for the effort and enjoyment rather than the loot itself.

Bullshit.

??? That's not an exploit!?!? FL is just piss easy, unless you got FL+4
    Blizz just failed at the design, on 10 man it's only down to the demolishers anyway, the rest is just in the way.

They were banned cuz they didnt kite him exactly

they let him pat and took advantage of his speed

the non bannable kills are where one demolisher kites him around the room instead of camping the corners. In a real way the other demolisher would be in the back pounding from range

So now we have to invite more randoms for some Gold to stand in Front of FL to make the same tactic legit?
    That`s just stupid..

Quote Originally Posted by bals
    they were banned because they kited FL out of his area so you pretty much have no challenge killing him

They infact did not kite out of the starting area, If you knew what you where talking about you would know that FL BLOWS THE ENTIRE ZONE UP ONCE HE LEAVES HIS CAGED AREA. If you dont understand that its simple pull FL out of the yellow beams = huge beams of GTFO = dead.

Omg. I'm going to start reporting hunters for exploiting mobs. See I saw hunters in a group and they would hit a guy and it would walk toward them right? then one would feint and it would head to the other one and it died before it reached him.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenryusho
    Omg. I'm going to start reporting hunters for exploiting mobs. See I saw hunters in a group and they would hit a guy and it would walk toward them right? then one would feint and it would head to the other one and it died before it reached him.
    This basically. It really is what they were saying, and I think the GM handled it poorly as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenryusho
    You're so right.
    Though to be honest, I can't see the difference between kiting FL around the room (normal tactic) and standing in 2 corners, kiting him through the middle.
    Me and friends did this 4-man same way, for obvious reasons I'm not gonna say char names.
    I just don't understand how this can even be seen as an exploit seeing as the fight is longer, you do less damage because of fewer people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathflame
    Going for avoidance is like playing Russian Roulette.
    Quote Originally Posted by GaaraofSand
    It's time to eat Grandpa!
    It's time to eat, Grandpa!

Grammar.. it saves lives.

Kharay1977

/facepalm@the GM in that screenshot.

Proving what I've been claiming for a while now that soon any clever gameplay will become a bannable offense. Well, their mistake really for designing the fight such as it is. They have no one but themselves to blame for people being able to do it with, for example, just 2 people.

Very unjust ban really.