*[Arena-Team] 3v3*

Can anyone please help me. I want the best team classes in 3v3 I have a disc priest is Hunter/Mage/Disc Priest good?

If not please post a great team u like in 3v3

thnQ
    Banned.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: *[Arena-Team] 3v3*

Rogue/Disc Priest/Frost Mage is the best team in 3v3.

Disc Priest/Rogue/Unholy DK is also very good.

your team would work, yes, but considering you already have the mage, then theyre right to say get a rogue. nice to have 1 melee one ranged

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Sinders

ya RMP, RWP, RPP are all fun. RMp is the funnest comp from what I hear, but never got the chance to run it myself since there are 0 mages that know what they are doing on my server, plus I am obligated to play with this warlock atm, though RLS seems better once shamans get their buffs.

rmp=rogue mage priest
    rwp= rogue warlock priest
    rpp = rogue paladin priest
    disc priest,rogue, unholy dk

the best specs are mutilate,frost,destruction, and retribution for running those comps.
    some rogues run fan of knives with an unholy dk because the dk does enough single target damage
    and of course discipline

Quote Originally Posted by kylex3
    ya RMP, RWP, RPP are all fun. RMp is the funnest comp from what I hear, but never got the chance to run it myself since there are 0 mages that know what they are doing on my server, plus I am obligated to play with this warlock atm, though RLS seems better once shamans get their buffs.

rmp=rogue mage priest

the best specs are mutilate,frost,destruction, and retribution for running those comps.
    some rogues run fan of knives with an unholy dk because the dk does enough single target damage
    and of course discipline
    Nice

Regarding the mages are not skilles I disagree I have a 2v2 mate he is mage and we win a lot he has really good skillz

Banned.

Quote Originally Posted by kylex3

rmp=rogue mage priest

and of course discipline
    one of these days not every single 3's team will require a rogue... eventually................

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Sinders

Quote Originally Posted by Mysmere
    one of these days not every single 3's team will require a rogue... eventually................
    Because he is a rogue?
    Banned.

What about war/war/druid? Double WW and your entire team is dead (exaggeration, of course).