Thread: Buble

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Buble

Quote Originally Posted by Adamson
    /presents poster with internets.
    i would expect you adamson, of all people, to know you can put 2 sentences in one post.

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Sinders

Quote Originally Posted by Mysmere
    i would expect you adamson, of all people, to know you can put 2 sentences in one post.
    Done!

Goddamn! I was beaten to the Michael Buble joke
    Bad times.

Quote Originally Posted by Kielet
    Thats an idea!
    Lets make bubble deep prot talent, and make it undispellable.
    Problem solved!
    Probably is rofl. Further pushing paladins to go prot to heal in pvp, wasn't that blizzards idea in the first place? Wait...

they gave a new class the ability to destroy bubble so that in the future they can own the sh*t out of prot pallies in arena... i was going for sarcasm but i forgot some people actually heal in prot now. how sad.

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Sinders

lmao @ "Buble"

I don't wanna lose my bubble.

I use bubble + divine sacrifice alot in raids in my ret spec.

/facepalm ! many stupid ppl on forums...his idea to make retri more interesting is good..also for bubble changes...or make bubble not usable in arenas..and on deep holy tree usable.
    Lightwell! It's gewd!

Quote Originally Posted by Metalgearz
    Of course we would become easier to kill but it doesnt have to be the case. We would still have divine protection to reduce damage taken by 50% yet the 4 min CD remains too high. i mean seriously it's just like Ice bound fortitude (1 min CD) but does not provide immunity to stun (So much for DKs being balanced...) so they would just have to reduce the CD on divine protection to a min or a minute and half for ret. Then we wont have that crappy excuse " 12 sec immunity "
    i liked this idea for the paladin divine protection, it could match the dk's ibf by having an optional glyph for increasing it to 35% or 40% but would have to be lowered dmg reduction to warrant a lower cd but higher than the dk as he gets some extra from frost presence this would also help to balance the different tanks at least 2 of them anyway.

i have a dk tank btw and paly so would like this kind of fair change to such a spell it should also be removed from the cd of the other spells it currently shares with.

thought i would add i'm not going near the bubble subject i don't care it only lasts 12 sec

I clicked on this just to write

"Michael?"

but I won't let that hold me back.
    Your comments are duly noted and ignored.
    I punch a hobo every time someone says 'it's not a rotation it's a priority list lol'.