Guardian Spirit on Hard Mode IC?

Hey all,

was just wondering if anyone tried to GS the tank that's about to die with the debuff on steelbreaker. I'd like to know exactly what happens when you did it and maybe a WMO/WWS of it. We were thinking today that if he came back to life 50% (like GS does) then maybe steelbreaker wouldnt regain health or increase his damage. It would be a little broken I admit but I cannot for the life of me find a WWS or WMO parse of a preist using GS on the tank right before they died to the debuff.

thanks!

Re: Guardian Spirit on Hard Mode IC?

bubble, iceblock etc dont prevent death from the explosion, i can only assume GS is the same, although i havent tried (or heard of people trying) GS
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerlu
    www.femaledwarf.com

Learn it, love it.

It dies anyway, no matter what you do.
    R5 5600X | Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme | MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/CL16 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | Corsair RM650x | Cooler Master HAF X | Logitech G400s | DREVO Excalibur 84 | Kingston HyperX Cloud II | BenQ XL2411T + LG 24MK430H-B

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=hard+mode+iron+...uardian+spirit

First link. Was it really that hard?

No. The tank will die anyway.

Use your GS on the new tank just before he taunts to provide the healing bonus and the possible life saving heal as Steelbreaker will be hitting harder now that tank #1 has died.

hehe, let me google it for you
    Saved as a favourite.

It doesn't. We did a bit of research into this when we were trying it, and when the tank explodes it doesn't actually do any damage, therefore cannot be prevented. In the combat log, it simply says something like "Whatever its called Instantly Kills whoever".
    Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck
    If they do incorporate Worgen and Goblins as playable races it will be the last straw. I've let my children play this (somewhat evil) game in my Christian household for long enough. These changes will bring a whole new level of evil and Satanism that I can't stand by and let my kids experience. I will be cancelling.

The only thing GS will save will be someone standing too close to the tank when he goes Kaboom! It is useful for the 2nd/3rd tanks though if your healers are a little slow.