target target heal

My account was hacked and all my macro are gone

does any1 know the macro for cast flash of light on myself if i have enemy targeted cast flash of light on his target?

Re: target target heal

Should be something like:

/cast [target=targettarget,help,nodead][target=player] Flash of Light

Why don't u just turn on auto self cast unless your targetting a friendly target it targets you

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquach
    Should be something like:

/cast [target=targettarget,help,nodead][target=player] Flash of Light
    Aye thats works ok but the old one i used to have didnt heal target of target on friendly targets of mine only on enemy targets if you know what i mean

Do i have to put "Hostile" or something in the [target=targettarget,help,nodead] ?

so if i targeted some1 it just heal them and not there target if they was friendly

lrn2clique

Quote Originally Posted by ragefury
    Why don't u just turn on auto self cast unless your targetting a friendly target it targets you
    Because i want to nuke a target with dps spells and heal his target :P at the same time without changing targets

and then heal myself when i have no1 targeted with the same button ;D

[quote=sadface ]
    Aye thats works ok but the old one i used to have didnt heal target of target on friendly targets of mine only on enemy targets

WTF

Do i just put "Hostile" in the closed brackets after undead then Sasquach?

/cast [target=targettarget,help,nodead,Hostile][target=player] Flash of Light

do leave me hangin brah :P

edit: the hostile thing wont work

another thing is if i target a freindly player it wont heal them it just heals me :S this friendly target doesn't have me targeted

15+ Year Old Account

/cast [target=target,help,nodead][target=targettarget,help,nodead][target=player] Flash of Light

will heal your target if its friendly and not dead, if its hostile it will heal your targets target, if you have no target or both of the previous were dead it will heal you. I think thats what you wanted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tulduru
    He is the hero that Azeroth deserves, but not the one it needs right now. And so we'll mock his alpha prediction. Because he can take it. Because he's not a hero. He's a silent poster, a watchful dataminer....The MMO Champion.

Hitz From Dah Boing

Quote Originally Posted by skoging
    /cast [target=target,help,nodead][target=targettarget,help,nodead][target=player] Flash of Light

will heal your target if its friendly and not dead, if its hostile it will heal your targets target, if you have no target or both of the previous were dead it will heal you. I think thats what you wanted
    thanks man exactly what i wanted ..

your a diamond :P