Which Dalaran Ring would you get?

So, with the Midsummer event implemented I am seriously considering buying the 6k Gold ring for a seperate HS Cooldown.

The question now is that when investing this amount of gold is : which one?

Sure the manareg is BiS for the Spirit/MP5 ring and with upcoming changes in manareg I wonder how much they would increase the Mp5 value.
    On the other hand I am running dual Uldu rings with a nice amount of crit or haste an this ring has none of that.

The Crit/Haste ring however is a decent Shadow AND Holy ring giving max throughput with no reg except for Int.

What would you do, given the fact that you are going to buy the ring definitly but want to get the max bang for the buck even with good Holy spec rings?

Re: Which Dalaran Ring would you get?

Quote Originally Posted by Mosaes
    I wonder how much they would increase the Mp5 value.
    By 25%, they said that in the notes I'm pretty sure.

But I would think it depends on your gear, if you have mana problems or are are lacking regen items then get the spirit/mp5 ring, if you are really low on haste/crit, get that one.

I'm pretty sure the spirit/mp5 one would be the best choice for a Holy priest though, unless you are severely lacking in the other stats. If you have about 25% crit and around 10% haste you're fine, grab the regen so you can last...especially if you are to try hardmodes at some point.

EX - <PIE CHART> US TOP 10 Check 'em out http://piechart-guild.com/

15+ Year Old Account

None. They aren't good at all, and compared to the price... I would get Runed Orb and get the items from the professions, rather than waisting money on that ring... It really is low stat (talking about Naxxramas).

i got myself one of those rings for the "Teleport: Dalaran". totaly worth the gold.

Quote Originally Posted by svettleif
    i got myself one of those rings for the "Teleport: Dalaran". totaly worth the gold.
    Same. I bought it at first for the actual ring, and used it for a long time because of horrible drop rates. Now it's awesome for the extra hearth.

15+ Year Old Account

When the HS CD was 1 hour, I would agree, but come on guys. We live in the patch 3.1 now! 30 min, hello :-*

It currently sits in my bag for the sole purpose of extra hearth. It was good while it lasted though - was using it until a week or two after Ulduar came out.