Sorry if there is such a topic but got a question

Hey sorry don't have time to look for the topic atm but i want to know if there is an addon likfe mage fever for example to show surge of procs ( not grid pls ) ty
    PS sorry again if there is a simular topic

Re: Sorry if there is such a topic but got a question

Power auras is what I use to keep track of proccs (and cooldowns ready for use, like PoM and CoH). I set it up so the SoL icon show up in the middle of my screen when I have it procc.

DoTimer, if you have the willpower to configure it. If you're looking for install and use addon, try powerauras.

Quote Originally Posted by syanid
    DoTimer, if you have the willpower to configure it. If you're looking for install and use addon, try powerauras.

There's some configuring involved in power auras as well tbh. If you want it to look good. I don't know about DoTimer since I never used it but every function of PA takes me a few minutes to setup.

I use ClassTimers along with MiK's Scrolling Combat Text, which lets me make a nice sound file to play when SoL procs along with the timer bar from ClassTimers.

ClassTimers is really easy to setup but not much in the way of customizing. It looks how it looks and all you can do is check off what it will and won't show, and add new spells to check off also.

EX - <PIE CHART> US TOP 10 Check 'em out http://piechart-guild.com/